• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why do YOU want to join the CF?

I want to join the CF (Army Reserve) because I've been interested in the Military & world news and affairs for years, and I want to join up to serve my country and possibly make a difference in the world. Since I was little I wanted to be a Police Officer, so I think I can gain some valuable experience while doing something that I will enjoy judging by all the threads & posts I've read here by the men & women who represent us. :cdn: :salute:

Like many who have posted here, I am one for the military. I have always been fascinated with the chance at a great challenge, travel, discipline, serving my country, basically just being the best I can be. The CF will force my to do/be all of this. I was gonna go in right after high school, but now I'm going back for and extra semester after this year to get extra credits, then apply to College to become a Police Officer and at the same time join the Army Reserves...Also I have family thats has/is serving in the Military, so this maybe a tradition things as well, although I'm the first female in my family to enlist.... These are my brief reasons for wanting to join the  CF
:salute:
Kate

ps. its for the little :cdn: on my shoulder too....

well gents, after having the WORST night ever, i was left with a lot of spare time on my hands. And I found myself thinking about why I enlisted. My reason? I like the boots. Cheers -Cameron

haha nope, thats my sexy smiling face. but thats for the ego boost lol

well, who ever this is, he's got a girl-like look on him...with the blush, hair, etc. ;D

I've wanted a career in uniform for as long as I can remember.  It's a family tradition and I could never picture myself doing anything else.  There is so much room for advancement and a future.  The pay is great and the benefits really couldn't get any better.  I am really looking forward to it.  That's it, in a nutshell. :salute:

I've been fascinated every since playing with G.I. Joes as a little kid (the only girl in the schoolyard, I'll tell ya).

:warstory:

Fredster said:
.  I want to see action, learn to do different things, and meet good (and even not-so-good) people.  I want to travel too. 

Not sure how much action the Canadian Forces are seeing, but if you want to travel and keep your head down then have nightmares about it latter try the British Forces.  Cheers Sphinx

Back