• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who's next to go over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Inactive
Reaction score
I was just curious as to which regiment is next in line for a trip to Afghanistan and who after that if anyone knows? I'm just going to take that into consideration when I tell the CFRC which regiment I would like to go to. I would like the opportunity to go if at all possible.  :)

I think B Sqn, then A Sqn are up next for the RCD's but basically every unit in Petawawa has people going.. not like you will have the final say of what Regiment you want to go. Just cause you request 1RCR or 3PPCLI doesn't mean you are definately going to get it.

Yeah I know, but I can choose where I prefer to go. Both PPCLI and RCR sound good and I'm torn between the two, so this could be a deciding factor.

Get in and stick around - you'll be going somewhere sooner or later.

Honestly, this is not something to base a career decision on.  Missions change, as does the operational rotation schedule.  Concentrate on getting through training first, then think about deploying.

Ok, I'm just having a hard time deciding. I'm leaning toward PPCLI though. Thanks for the replies guys  :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back