• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who should MDs let die for a Bad Fashion Statement?

I guess these people never heard of Trudeau's little speile on the bedroom, and have gone the opposite way.......Everything in the "Nation's bedrooms are open to public view"......................Ewwwwwww!

Saw a good one this morning after dropping my husband off at work.

At first I thought she was wearing 'very skinny' jeans, then I realized, nope, she ain't :'(

If you are wearing a short skirt, with leotards, and you are a circle, pull your skirt down!!!!!!!! PLEEASSE!!!

I assume, as said girl was walking, the skirt was deciding that it wanted to ride up her back, so her skirt was up around her waist. 
Wasn't a good look and she was walking down a very busy street here in Toronto so, I'm sure someone will yell something rude at her soon enough, then she'll be right embarrassed.  Poor girl.

OldSolduer said:
The wearing of pajama pants in public shuld be outlawed. It's laziness and lack of self discipline and pride in one's appearance.
That's my rant for this particular topic..... :rage:

I totally agree. I don't know how some people don't get how slobby and disgusting it looks to others seeing someone in town in their flannel jammies. (Babies and toddlers being the only exceptions - they are the only ones who look cute in flannel anyway!)

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
Saw a good one this morning after dropping my husband off at work.

At first I thought she was wearing 'very skinny' jeans, then I realized, nope, she ain't :'(

If you are wearing a short skirt, with leotards, and you are a circle, pull your skirt down!!!!!!!! PLEEASSE!!!

This story reminded me of something I saw one time at a formal dance. The young woman in question wasn't a circle, but she WAS heavily intoxicated and came back from the bathroom with her dress tucked into her pantyhose.  :-X 

OldSolduer said:
The wearing of pajama pants in public shuld be outlawed. It's laziness and lack of self discipline and pride in one's appearance.
That's my rant for this particular topic..... :rage:

Well, I would say most of the time, but maybe not ALL the time.

When I was a teenager, and the teenagers in the household on hot summer time wouldn't get to the bed, because it was to hot,
late, late at night, once each summer we would get a "If you're ALL in your pyjama in 3 minutes, we're going to the ice cram parlor",
what do you think happen in the stairs :)? Scrambling to get to one's bedroom the fastest.

I could swear that I never taste better ice cream then the ones at 1 am, on hot summer night in my pajama  :p
(thank God it was pre-cell phone with camera times!!!)

Celticgirl said:
This story reminded me of something I saw one time at a formal dance. The young woman in question wasn't a circle, but she WAS heavily intoxicated and came back from the bathroom with her dress tucked into her pantyhose.  :-X 

Or if you are a guy at a mess dinner, make sure you pull up your suspenders before you put your jacket back on after a trip to the porcelain throne.  Especially if you are the last guy back after the break and are seated near the head table.

If you are in the US Marines - shirt stays always look good on the outside of your socks or trailing behind you while walking the halls during coffee break.  At first it looks like toilet paper stuck his shoe.

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
I assume, as said girl was walking, the skirt was deciding that it wanted to ride up her back, so her skirt was up around her waist. 
Wasn't a good look and she was walking down a very busy street here in Toronto so, I'm sure someone will yell something rude at her soon enough, then she'll be right embarrassed.  Poor girl.

Oh gawd ... war story time ...

:warstory:

This one time, this young Pte in Halifax was performing pre-dowtown pub crawl workups on 280. Said Pte worked-up a 'lil too well. Upon visiting the heads (after posting a 'watch' on the doorway), she attempted, with no success, to sort herself out and get her miniskirt back into position prior to leaving heads. Watch had to come in to rescue her due to repeated screams of "Help!! I can't find my skirt!!!" ... Watch eventually entered heads along with gathered spectators who had overheard screams or were awaiting the heads themselves ...

Young Pte was rescued by one brave soul who walked over and said "holy crap Vern" as he reached up to her waist, grabbed skirt which she had pulled up to go, and yanked it down over her ass.

Yes, young Pte was searching around her ankles for said article of clothing. It was a fun evening. I paid for it for days. Mind you, I don't resemble a circle so it may be deemed acceptable by some!!  :-\

ArmyVern said:
Oh gawd ... war story time ...

:warstory:

This one time, this young Pte in Halifax was performing pre-dowtown pub crawl workups on 280. Said Pte worked-up a 'lil too well. Upon visiting the heads (after posting a 'watch' on the doorway), she attempted, with no success, to sort herself out and get her miniskirt back into position prior to leaving heads. Watch had to come in to rescue her due to repeated screams of "Help!! I can't find my skirt!!!" ... Watch eventually entered heads along with gathered spectators who had overheard screams or were awaiting the heads themselves ...

Young Pte was rescued by one brave soul who walked over and said "holy crap Vern" as he reached up to her waist, grabbed skirt which she had pulled up to go, and yanked it down over her ***.

Yes, young Pte was searching around her ankles for said article of clothing. It was a fun evening. I paid for it for days.

:rofl:

ArmyVern said:
Mind you, I don't resemble a circle so it may be deemed acceptable by some!!  :-\

Indeed!  ;D  (Note to self: When having a few wobbly pops, wear pants.)

Celticgirl said:
:rofl:

Indeed!  ;D  (Note to self: When having a few wobbly pops, wear pants.)

Note to all chics: When going on ship -- wear pants -- alcohol or not. Period.  ;)

Corey Worthington.

Google (corey worthington australia) this cremepuff. You decide for yourself.

What a waste of air and rations

ArmyVern said:
Note to all chics: When going on ship -- wear pants -- alcohol or not. Period.  ;)

Its the navy, that applies to the men too ;D

PJ's in public.  Reminds me.

A couple years ago, while we were posted to Pet.  I took my two young daughters to McDonald's for lunch, we were almost finished when my youngest, 5yrs old, asks me why that guys in his PJ's.  I look up to see a couple of young, obviously military guys ordering their food. One still in his bathrobe, slippers and he had that just woke-up look.  You could still see the pillow marks on his face. 
I can just imagine the conversation that happened before they got here.  In the shacks...after a night of drinking.....making a Rotten Ronnnie's run...wanna come?.....let me get dressed....no, leaving right now....let me get dressed... no, leaving right now....okay.  I just laughed and shook my head.  We got up to leave and these guys had parked right next to me and there was another two waiting outside in the car.  Laughing their a$$es off, crying they were laughing so hard, army guys, gotta love em ;D

cartoon-market.jpg

Is this an impeachable offense?

A double fashion faux-pas: Crocs & socks (dammit!!  :mad:) with shorts.

bushcrocs.jpg

A circus girl has to eat (and eat and eat and eat, etc.)!

Back