• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who should MDs let die for a Bad Fashion Statement?

MedTechStudent

Inactive
Reaction score
People Who Should Just Be Left To Die:

Pedophiliac Religious Officials
Evil Doers The World Over
The Directors Of Gili, Glitter, and Crossroads 

EDIT: Oh ya and Crocs

You mean crocs, as in crocodiles, or people who wear Crocs, those god awful shoes?

I'm with you if it's people who WEAR Crocs!!

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
I'm with you if it's people who WEAR Crocs!!

Well your sure with me then! 8)

Can't stand those bloody shoes.

http://digg.com/odd_stuff/Crocs_shoes_linked_to_40_escalator_accidents_in_Japan <----well thank god at least the Japanese Escalators are doing something bout them.

Crocs as in shoes, never heard of them, but the salt water crocs, well the largest one caught in Australia in tthe 1930s was found 100km south of where I live. I have seen these beasts over 4 metres long in the Adelaide River in the NT. Always hungry, and if you fell in you would be eaten without a doubt. Over 50 crocs in a few km of river.

Anyone got a pic of these shoes  ;D

Wesley  Down Under said:

link above reveals the "death of fashion" as i like to call them....or simply "the DOF shoes"

Wesley  Down Under said:
Crocs as in shoes, never heard of them, but the salt water crocs, well the largest one caught in Australia in tthe 1930s was found 100km south of where I live. I have seen these beasts over 4 metres long in the Adelaide River in the NT. Always hungry, and if you fell in you would be eaten without a doubt. Over 50 crocs in a few km of river.

I hate Croc shoes!!

We get 50 pairs of them in 25 metres in the malls around here.  :mad:

**REQUEST TO RENAME THE THREAD "Who should MDs let die in a pandemic?/ CROC HATRED THREAD**

anyone?  :p

Posted on: Today at 01:18:32Posted by: ArmyVern We get 50 pairs of them in 25 metres in the malls around here.

Vern, MOVE!  Although you'll have to go far to get away from Crocs, don't come to Toronto.  All those yuppies and yuppie babies in their BMW's or jogging strollers wearing Crocs, it's a nightmare!!  I shudder at the thought.

Posted by: MedTechStudent 

**REQUEST TO RENAME THE THREAD "Who should MDs let die in a pandemic?/ CROC HATRED THREAD**

Great idea!  I HATE CROCS!! :deadhorse:  Just pretend the horse is a Croc

ENGINEERS WIFE said:

Great idea!  I HATE CROCS!! :deadhorse:  Just pretend the horse is a Croc

I suggest a split :), t'will be one that I didn't cause  :D .

just to heat up things...

I have a pair of crocs, and love them, for yard working, or in the shower at the gym...

its one of a rare pair of shoes I was not able to go trough in 2 years....

I like them....but I agreee...god they are ugly.

Well ok lets dissect this.  I personally have no quarrel with people wearing them for gardening cause thats actually really common, plus nobody has to look at them. 

....as for the gym, uh oh :p

For practical use they are good, I just cant stand it when you see people wearing them cause they think they are fashionable, like they will be dressed up all nice at the mall or at school or what have you then ruin it with their swiss cheese shoes! 

What ever happened to flip flops?  :crybaby: 

Ok well now that its a fashion bashing thread I can feel free to say my other biggest pet peeves.

Girls who wear their belts over top of their shirts!!
Huge sun glasses, the ones that cover have your face.
G-unit pants, those huge baggy ones that are down way past the ***.

And finally, Ugs.... those terrible bloody winter boots

My fashion peeve is the girls with fat bellies who wear shirts that are far too small. Same goes for guys.....big fat stomachs are not attractive.....

OldSolduer said:
My fashion peeve is the girls with fat bellies who wear shirts that are far too small. Same goes for guys.....big fat stomachs are not attractive.....

Oh yes the Muffin Top condition.  **shudder**

Flip flops when worn outside a beach or shower setting

OldSolduer said:

Or spandex..... (shudders)

POPPED COLLARS!!!

why can't they just learn their lessn and look like me?!
n122607450_35429206_1606.jpg

::)  ::) right

Back