• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the dumbest thing you heard said today?

blackberet17 said:
Careful, don't give RyanAir any ideas.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-1263905/Ryanair-toilet-charges-phased-in.html

Coin operated lavatories; welcome to the future of commercial aviation!

PMedMoe said:
A commercial I keep hearing on a radio station from Barrie regarding health care (and a coming election) has this guy asking "Shouldn't I get lab results in minutes instead of days?"  And I always think "What do you think this is?  CSI?"  ::)

No - ER, labs are done in a heart beat there...even when I go stat here at clinic I have to wait 15-20 min, same at VGH.  Only thing I get in a heart beat at the civvy hospitals is a blood gas.

MM

medicineman said:
No - ER, labs are done in a heart beat there...even when I go stat here at clinic I have to wait 15-20 min, same at VGH.  Only thing I get in a heart beat at the civvy hospitals is a blood gas.

MM

True enough. I can get a CBC in 10 minutes, but chemistry takes up to an hour.

Dumbest thing I've heard today? 

We're at just over 60% departmental manning for an upcoming trip, but there's no need to issue a personnel shortage message....

Yesterday:

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/rape-victim-inviting-so-no-jail--rape-victim-inviting-so-no-jail-116801578.html

This "judge" needs to be retired, or educated.....or both

"I'm tired of pretending I'm not special," he said. "I'm tired of pretending I'm not a total b**chin' rock star from Mars."

"I am on a drug, It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

::)

Me thinks that their might be more than one Mcnugget missing from this Happy Meal.

JesseWZ said:
"I am on a drug, It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
Classic. 

JesseWZ said:
"I'm tired of pretending I'm not special," he said. "I'm tired of pretending I'm not a total b**chin' rock star from Mars."

::)

Me thinks that their might be more than one Mcnugget missing from this Happy Meal.

Here's the link to the video on Yahoo:  Video Link

The man looks (and sounds) like shit.  ::)

JesseWZ said:

Nuthin a good session of zombie hunting won't sort out. >:D

HavokFour said:
"How many states does Canada have?"

Overheard this on the 95X Baseline.

:rofl: I think back to Rick Mercer in his 22 Minutes days, in "Talking to Americans". Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTZ_tgMUdo and skip to the 4:25 mark. Watch it up until at least the little kid and his mother. You won't regret it.

JMesh said:
:rofl: I think back to Rick Mercer in his 22 Minutes days, in "Talking to Americans". Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTZ_tgMUdo and skip to the 4:25 mark. Watch it up until at least the little kid and his mother. You won't regret it.

Oh my god. That whole video is priceless. Thanks for the link, and others should take a peek as well.

"I had my wallet stollen and ALL of my ID."

Queue Stupid part, at the passport office.

"Could I see some ID?"

I wanted to punch myself in the face.

A facebook status:

Thinking of all of those in Japan and Hawaii. How much destruction is it going to take for the world to wake up and realize we need to change our ways to save the planet?

Just in from a buddy who's teaching High School:

Student quote of the day - "I didn't like Harry Potter because it was so fantasy, like, trolls weren't even invented...  yet"

-grade 8 band student.
:facepalm:

Sapplicant said:
A facebook status:

Thinking of all of those in Japan and Hawaii. How much destruction is it going to take for the world to wake up and realize we need to change our ways to save the planet?

You should probably unfriend this person.  :facepalm:

Sapplicant said:
A facebook status:

In the words of George Carlin,

[quote author=George Carlin]We’re so self-important. So self-important. Everybody’s going to save something now. “Save the trees, save the bees, save the whales, save those snails.” And the greatest arrogance of all: save the planet. What? Are these f***ing people kidding me? Save the planet, we don’t even know how to take care of ourselves yet. We haven’t learned how to care for one another, we’re gonna save the f***ing planet?[/quote]

A great sketch for anyone (less youth and those easily offended) to watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eScDfYzMEEw

Back