• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the dumbest thing you heard said today?

Their "educational material " would be very interesting not to mention funny.  I think it would rank right up there with the Flat Earth Society handbook

Electra regrets breast implants

"I had breast surgery over ten years ago, taking me from a 32B to DD, which took a bit of time to get used to. I didn't want to go as big as that."

So, if she didn't request that size what happened?  They waited until she was under the anesthetic and said "Hey, lets give her really big ones as a joke!"?  An alien abduction?  What?  Inquiring minds want to know!!  ::)

Not so much stupid as just plain CRAZY!!!

Link

A 28-year-old woman is facing multiple charges after she used her own child as a means of stopping the repossession of her vehicle.

As a repo man was taking Krystal Gardner's 2001 Ford Expedition out of her driveway, the Texas woman ran outside and threw her one-year-child through the open window to the backseat of her vehicle.  Since it's illegal to repossess a vehicle with someone inside, the man parked the truck and got out.

Then things took a turn for the worse.  A 15-year-old came outside brandishing a 12-gauge shotgun - firing it in the air and at the repo man, injuring his ankle.  The two are now facing aggravated assault charges, with the mother of the child also facing charges of child endangerment.

Holy crap!!  :eek:

Alleged sewer explorers facing charges

Two urban explorers who allegedly climbed into a Toronto sewer and prompted an hours-long search by emergency crews are facing mischief charges.

Michael Cook, 27, and Andrew Edmond, 35, are charged with mischief after Toronto Police and firefighters pulled them out of a sewer in 14 Division.

Staff Sgt. Darren Halman said someone spotted the two going down a sewer grate in the Roxton Road Parkette near Ossington Ave. and Dundas St. W. about 10 p.m. Sunday.

Firefighters, a HAZMAT team, police and city works crews managed to track down the underground explorers by 2 a.m., Halman said.

Police were less than impressed with the city resources required in tracking down the duo.

In a message on the site, Cook sums up why they explore the places underneath Toronto.

“This is a website about exploring some of those spaces, about immersing oneself in stormwater sewers and utility tunnels and abandoned industry, about tapping into the worlds that are embedded in our urban environment yet are decidedly removed from the collective experience of civilized life,” Cook wrote. “This is a website about spaces that exist at the boundaries of modern control, as concessions to the landscape, as the debris left by economic transition, as evidence of the transient nature of our place upon this earth.”

More at link

Ummm, yeah.....okay.....  ::)

Perhaps they are cult worshipers of the "Cities Underground" or whatever it is called on the Discovery/A&E channels.  They wanted to experience what others have experienced in Paris, Rome, London, New York, etc.

George Wallace said:
Perhaps they are cult worshipers of the "Cities Underground" or whatever it is called on the Discovery/A&E channels.  They wanted to experience what others have experienced in Paris, Rome, London, New York, etc.
Perhaps.  IMHO, exploring catacombs or underground cemeteries on a city tour is quite different to exploring active (read: still in use) sewer systems.  Not to mention the additional burden on the city's fire/police/utility departments.  Kind of like those thrill-seekers who decide to balloon around the world (or some other nonsense) but then need emergency rescue when they break down in the middle of nowhere.

If they were hunting CHUDs, that would be one thing, but just exploring?  Sheesh!

Ah, CHUD's now there is a B movie from Beta vs VHS timeframe.  I havent watched it in a looooong time. They made a sequal didnt they. 

As for dumbest thing, someone didnt fill out his profile and states PERSEC as the reason but feel free to PM him though.

helpup said:
As for dumbest thing, someone didnt fill out his profile and states PERSEC as the reason but feel free to PM him though.

Hey!  that's cause he's high speed non sparking JTF2Superninja, duh!!

I can only imagine as a Monitor Lizard is a close relative of the Komodo Dragon, this is what they mean and that Monitors have never been seen on this island before. But yes very poor wording

PMedMoe said:
I always imagined dragons would be bigger.  ???
Maybe it's because your experience with dragons is somewhat....focused  ;)

l2807-06182002-15588.gif

Dragoons?  They are usually man sized.. very lazy though.. to be expected being black hatters and all!!

Bzzliteyr said:
Dragoons?  They are usually man sized.. very lazy though.. to be expected being black hatters and all!!

But they are smart enough to bring thier beach umbrella for the Leo's. 

My buddies and I had just passed Aircrew selection and went to a bar to celebrate, we were getting our orders and the waitress asked "So whats the occasion?" we told her we had just passed the military's aircrew selection. One guy jokingly said "Yeah we're Naval Aviators" (yeah we all watched topgun that night can you blame us    ) she looked at us and said "oh? is that like aviation?"..........................

DexOlesa said:
My buddies and I had just passed Aircrew selection and went to a bar to celebrate, we were getting our orders and the waitress asked "So whats the occasion?" we told her we had just passed the military's aircrew selection. One guy jokingly said "Yeah we're Naval Aviators" (yeah we all watched topgun that night can you blame us    ) she looked at us and said "oh? is that like aviation?"..........................
??? Guess you had to be there.

You see how I did that?
I just cut & pasted Recceguy's comment when the exact same post was put in the Funnies thread.  :nod:

Although I guess it does fit better here; I figure his point is that a bunch of RMC cadets, basing their bar behaviour on having watched TopGun, is more dumb than funny.  ;)

Yeah!  ....... and having been in the Armour Corps when Centurian was a rank and not a tank would have us telling them to "Get down and give us "Ex Ex" (XX) !"

"From the Right.....Number!"

"Eye; Eye Eye; Eye Eye Eye; Ivy: Vee; Vee Eye; Vee Eye Eye; Vee Eye Eye Eye; Eye Ex; Ex; Ex Eye; ............ "

Back