• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What would you do?

Cloud Cover

Army.ca Fixture
Subscriber
Reaction score
Well, as I came home from the gym tonight and as I pulled into the driveway, I saw 2 young guys running away ... from my young daughters window. One of them was a rocket and I never had a chance to catch him, but the other... pissed his pants when I did catch him. He looked about 15 yrs. old. Can't say much about the other, other than he was a bit taller and a whole lot faster than the other.  Suffice to say, if my wife walked out there before I came home they could have easily overpowered her.

I never touched him, and "try" as I might with my meanest snarl, he wouldn't tell me his name.  We have no cops out this way to speak of, then I figured, fuck him, its a small town one day I'm going to run into him again - maybe with his buddy.

You have no idea how much I wanted to throat punch the little bastard.  Grrrrrrr ....

Can't really say in print but............

Rule Nine:
Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a pot-bellied, balding, middle-aged, dim-witted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe.  I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

I'd have "detained the suspect with minimum necessary force (tm)" ie face down , my knee planted firmly between the shoulders, until the law arrived.  In the wettest, most inhospitable part of the yard, of course.

Throat-punches, LOTS of throat-punches; I'll even help.

I'm disgusted by the degeneration of society in my age group.

Is violence really the best option? There must be better ways to deal with these kids.
I'm glad to hear you didn't result to force.

Kyle Burrows said:
I'm disgusted by the degeneration of society in my age group.
Second that
Throat-punches, LOTS of throat-punches; I'll even help
Whatever works
Imbeault said:
Is violence really the best option? There must be better ways to deal with these kids.
Not any that I know of. Most the scum I know wouldn't listen to or understand reasoning or education about how what their doing is wrong... so where talk ends...

With todays "humane" laws, if you beat the living crap out of him (which is probably what he should have had coming to him), with todays courtsystem he could have easily have charged with with assault right? But like you said its a small town, hopefully you can run into him again.

To be perfectly honest I don’t know what I would do?

My wife keeps telling me that I have a very short fuse with everyone except her, so If I caught some peeking most likely I would have grabbed the troll and informed him that “I was no afraid to back to prison if he did not tell me everything I wanted to know” By that time my wife would be out in the yard hauling me off him!!!!!
Then watch out!!!!! Be more afraid of my wife than ME!!!!

Hmmm, he's on YOUR property, doing ( or preparing to do) God - knows-what to you and yours; call the cops and happen to have a black eye when they show up while you are restraining the deviant who just happens to have a sore rear after you kicked him in the a!se there a few times (after of course you recieved the black eye and retailated in self defence).

MP's used to tell us(off the record)  if we caught anyone doing something wrong, bring him to us alive. ;)

Similar story.....one night I was waiting in front of my ex gf's house when I noticed movement at the side of the house. Thought it was a cat or raccoon until I heard screaming. The little shit was peeping in the basement bathroom windows, and probably caught a glimpse of my ex and her sister coming out of the shower( separately of course). I then realised what happened and chased the shit bag down, but he had a head start and got away. If I caught him who knows what I would have done. Maybe it's better I didn't catch him. We believed it was some punk from her sister's highschool who probably needed to get off real bad cause he couldn't get laid on his own. Anyways, the girls couldn't sleep for a couple of nights unless I was in bed with the both of them keeping them safe! ;D

You poor bastard. The horror....the...horror...

Anyways, the girls couldn't sleep for a couple of nights unless I was in bed with the both of them keeping them safe!

You big strong man you...  :p

Back