• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What' on TV in Iran? - I was surprized!

Flip

Inactive
Reaction score
I found this in the Toronto Star..

Iran riveted by Holocaust TV series

Nasser Karimi
ASSOCIATED PRESS

TEHRAN–It is Iran's version of Schindler's List, a miniseries that tells the tale of an Iranian diplomat in Paris who helps Jews escape the Holocaust – and viewers across the country are engrossed.

http://www.thestar.com/News/article/257325

Read this article - You will be surprized too!

Good people do not come exclusively from one country.... they are from all over the place.

Soooo..... one Iranian good guy ;) 

I to found this surprising, it just goes to show you how complex Iranian internal politics are.

Per the article - they don't... (or didn't)
(there is probably some small print in the credits that says,"in a galaxy far far away.......")

Actually its not so startling  that Persian diplomats lent Jewish refugees from the Nazis a hand.  Before the last Shah was overthrown in Iran by the Islamic revolution 30 odd years ago relations between Persians and Jews had been historically cordial for centuries and that applied to Iran/Israel relations prior to the Shah's ouster. So this is either a reflection that the Iranian body politic is not in step with their great leader or its some kind of propaganda ploy to perpetuate  a familiar, contradictory, and hypocritical line of BS amongst many of Israel's enemies - that they hate Israel but not Jews. 

By the way its interesting to note that the current megalomanic running Iran is threatening both the Great and the Little Satan with doom on October 12.

Great!

I'll set the beeper on my cell phone......

Back