• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
Regular / Canadian Forces / Land Element / 2CMBG / Royal Canadian Dragoons / 'B' Sqn. / 1Tp. / c/s 21B

Year and a half R031
Now Reg Sig op @ CFJSR in Kingston, spent 3 years there so far.  On 2nd tour to Kabul.  Good times.

Cheers;
Andrew

Glorified Ape said:
Hmmm... you wouldn't happen to be the same J. Leger who attended BOTC/SLT this past summer, would you?

??? That wasn't me Glorified Ape. I'm waiting for BMQ (The call) right now.

18 and a half years as a Met Tech. Releasing under a 3b in Nov.  :dontpanic:

I marked mine as civillian as I am the civillian spouse of a current Reg Force Army Officer...

I wanted to put army as my little peg hole...but alas, I am just a humble civvie wify.

Retired military, 24 yrs combinded Regular and reserve. Specialties in clude infantry( rifle,mortars,and anti tank). Cavalry(tanker, and recce) Intelligence, Music, NBCR, Para.also D.O.D. Police.(i.e MoD Police)

Army over 25 years. Got 3 more to go and thats the end of that chapter of my life.

Former member of the CGG. Left because it became more and more of a hassle to juggle that, with an undergrad degree in Biochemistry. Now, working on my Ph.D., I still miss the Forces like crazy.
I wish there were some way I could make use of my biochemistry hard work and get back in the Forces.
Chris

Army, Canada. 5e BNS du C. Currently tasked out to 1 R22R, but moving to 5 Ambulance de Campagne in just over a week.

Just waiting for the Army reserves to finally "own" me. Paperwork is in and I'm waiting like a sitting duck on that one phone call. Everytime the phone rings, I jump on it -LOL-. I still have to go through the CFAT and PT and everything else yet. I am going in as an RMS CLK

S.Bradbury

Back