• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What Happens if you miss the call for employment?

ComDvr13 said:
How many BMQs are there per month/year?

I'm waiting for a call to schedule interview, medical, physical evaluation..

Hoping to get on some time next year before April. Sooner the better really

I thought there were only a few BMQs a year but beginning to think that's incorrect?
More like 8-9+?
Last Year I think they ran nearly 20 BMQ alone

Marinemech, find the shift button and make proper use of it. This is the last time I am asking.

Scott
Staff

BYFROMSCHOOL said:
Called CFRC Halifax today:

"Last name? First name? Please hold a second... Call us in a week if you don't hear from us by then."

"Thank you!?"

I hope that means I'm getting a call this week, banking on it.  ???

What did you guys ask/say to get them to cough up your unofficial offers? I'd like to try it out next Monday if I'm left hanging until then.

That's better then what I got lol. I just got "no sorry, no update has been made  to your file"  but, that was last week.

DAA said:
More like 48...

Thats potentially good news. I thought I had to wait for say, april, explicitly. Hopefully they're hiring my trades in the new year sometime.

I finally got the "official" call!!! January 13th BMQ, Infantry!!!

Congrats Steve94! I will look forward to supporting your efforts!!

mrjasonc said:
Congrats Steve94! I will look forward to supporting your efforts!!

Thanks mrjasonc! Best of luck to you!

Wallys28 said:
Congrats I will see you there, Infantry as well for me.

I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to BMQ in the winter! I doubt it will be as cold as Northern Manitoba, and the best part is there's no bloody mosquitoes!

Does the RC ever show up a a private number? I slept in and missed a call today  :-\

But I can't get any info obviously cause the number didn't show up..

SMG said:
Does the RC ever show up a a private number? I slept in and missed a call today  :-\

But I can't get any info obviously cause the number didn't show up..

I highly doubt it would have been the RC, if it was they would have more than likely left you a message. But if you're still concerned call the number, if not call your RC and ask for a update on your file.

I don't have a call plan for my phone, so therefore, no answering machine. As well as the fact I NEVER get phone calls, I was a little freaked.
(Also, as I said, the number didn't show up.. otherwise I wouldn't have needed to post here)
But I do plan to call for an update soon.  :salute:

SMG said:
I don't have a call plan for my phone, so therefore, no answering machine. As well as the fact I NEVER get phone calls, I was a little freaked.
(Also, as I said, the number didn't show up.. otherwise I wouldn't have needed to post here)
But I do plan to call for an update soon.  :salute:

I always recommend to call back about a week after you have been told you were Merit Listed, just to make sure you were merit listed.

Back