• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What does your name mean?

Yes Dangerboy I went to ye olde schoolhouse, where they learned us barbers could be doctors too. Anyone fancy a good bleeding?

Oh by the way "Bring out yer dead!"

OldSolduer said:
Yes Dangerboy I went to ye olde schoolhouse, where they learned us barbers could be doctors too. Anyone fancy a good bleeding?

Oh by the way "Bring out yer dead!"
:rofl:

I also thought you were also Dentists, no? ;D

I don't remember being a dentist...might have been! ;D

"Bring out yer dead"

My original of gaspasser was from the fact that I worked in refueling when I signed up here.  Then I changed it to BYT Driver...Big Yellow Truck, which is the colour of the refueling trucks, which is a little more PC. ALthough I now work at heavy equipment, still driving BYTs!!!
Cheers, BYTD

Hatchet Man said:
????  the "Chickens" it refers to are the ultra-right wing, bible thumping, bigots, from the US deep south.  Are the lyrics offensive? Yeah, but racist? No. 

- I do not consider either 'ultra right wing' or 'bible thumping' acts of civil disorder.  Yeah, it's racist.

TCBF said:
- I do not consider either 'ultra right wing' or 'bible thumping' acts of civil disorder.  Yeah, it's racist.

And conviently you neglect to address the third one.  Whatever your entitled to your own opinion, even if its out to lunch.

Racism, by its simplest definition, is discrimination based on racial group.
Wikipedia

ICP, however rash and rude - are actually quite decent. Many of their songs offer help for victims, and oppose wrongdoing.
Juggalo 4 life

Hatchet Man said:
And conviently you neglect to address the third one.  Whatever your entitled to your own opinion, even if its out to lunch.

- The third one, I am with you on that.  Anyway, there appears to be a double standard in the world when it comes to defining racism, but that, I suppose, is the political reality of the day.

EMMA 

Usage: English, French, Italian, Finnish, Dutch

Pronounced: EM-a (English)  [key]

Derived from Germanic ermen meaning "whole" or "universal". This name was borne by the mother of Edward the Confessor and by an 11th-century German saint. This is also the name of the central character in Jane Austen's novel 'Emma', the matchmaker Emma Woodhouse.

Taken from: http://www.behindthename.com/name/emma 

Dukka essentially means blah.  There SHOULD be another dukka at the end of my name but it's always too long! (So it would be blah blah blah!!!)
I've had it forever, back to American Idol season 1, Kelly Clarkson said "dukka, dukka, dukka" after bad reviews! (Back when I was a reality show junkie!!)

"Kyle Andrew William Dorricott"

Kyle= It is of Gaelic origin, and its meaning is "narrow, straight".

Andrew=  It is of Greek origin, and its meaning is "man, warrior"

William= It is of Old German origin, and its meaning is "will helmet, protection".

Dorricott= This interesting and unusual surname is of Anglo-Saxon origin, and is a topographical name for a "dweller near the enclosure or shelter for deer or wild beasts".

So in conclusion, I am a Straight Warrior Protector who dwells near a deer shelter.  Well that figures... ::)

Sgt Schultz, it's from the TV hit Hogan Heroes. I find I can really relate to Schultz very well.

My old C/S was TN2IC.. which was Transport 2nd in command. I was a section 2ic at the time.

Sgt Schultz

"Colonel Hogan, if you ever escape, be a good fellow and take me with you."

Back