• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What Combat Weaponry Are You?

Ex-Dragoon

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?action=go_detail&sub_action=take&obj_id=1631

8)
What  Combat Weaponry Are You?

My Results:

G-36 Assault Rifle Your stylish and laid back. Nonetheless, others can count on you for support. You can hold your own in a variety of situations, despite lacking formal fighting skills. You have your limitations but are clever in exposing them in others.

cheers,
Frank

Fn-P90 Sub-Machinegun

You are deceiving by your stature as you can unleash a fury. You prefer a fast paced upclose and personal fight.

M240 Machine Gun:  "You won`t back down from any situation and are extremely reliable. You are very versatile and can scrap with the best."

Ak-47 Assault Rifle

A well seasoned fighter and capable in any situation. Extremely dependable you got your buddies back regardless of circumstance. You can take a beating and give it back just as easily. Though it may not be what you want, you stand out as a well rounded fighter.

images

geo said:
Fn-P90 Sub-Machinegun

You are deceiving by your stature as you can unleash a fury. You prefer a fast paced upclose and personal fight.

^^

My Results:

M-134 "Mini-Gun" A true brute, you have a "presence" every where you go.  You can take on any opponent with little effort, your dependable and your reputation does the talking.

Damn, this is a kick in the nuts.

"A broken SF kit.

Most of the newer troops can't figure you out.You're liable to cause unwanted noise on fighting patrols and frequently cause other people to mutter obscenities to themselves and each other whenever you're included in a patrol manifest. The more experienced guys realize that you're just junk that should have been disposed of some time ago, but instead merely chuckle to themselves and make the new kids carry your dead weight all exercise anyway. "

;D

rofl

My Results:

Mossberg-590 Shotgun Your appearance works toward your advantage, as under estimators leave themselves up close and vulnerable. An excellent close range fighter you prefer upper-cuts and cheap shots.

Mk-19 Mod. 3 Grenade Launcher

Big, sluggish and violent you go for the one hit knockouts. Lacking agility and close range effectiveness you keep your oppenents at a distance. A reliable fighter friends will often look to you for assitance.

http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz1631outcome4.jpg

Minigun. My favorite!

Watch Terminator II: Judgment Day the DIRECTOR'S cut. Far better than the theater version though it only has a few extra minutes thrown in.

It makes some of the stuff between the kid and the Terminator more entertaining, obvious, and relevant than the theatrical version.

When you see it, you will realize why this is relevant to the minigun.

M-134 "Mini-Gun"

A true brute, you have a "presence" every where you go. You can take on any opponent with little effort, your dependable and your reputation does the talking.

Mossberg-590 Shotgun

Your appearance works toward your advantage, as under estimators leave themselves up close and vulnerable. An excellent close range fighter you prefer upper-cuts and cheap shots.

geo said:
Fn-P90 Sub-Machinegun

me too ;D

There has to be a dud in every bunch, that's me.  :crybaby:

L-85 A2 Assault Rifle
You are clumsy, awkward and unreliable.
Friends frequently have to finish what you start.
You prefer to throw hits and get out of harm`s way.

No big surprise there. My old friend. 8)

Ak-47 Assault Rifle A well seasoned fighter and capable in any situation. Extremely dependable you got your buddies back regardless of circumstance. You can take a beating and give it back just as easily. Though it may not be what you want, you stand out as a well rounded fighter.

Is it good or bad that I got a sniper rifle ???

L-96 Sniper Rifle

Preventing a situation from escalating is in your favor as an up-close fight would result in almost certain defeat, however if you know its going to happen you`ll hit first and with little warning. You like a fight on your terms and will generally wait patiently for the right moment for an unsuspected strike.

Back