• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What Combat Weaponry Are You?

And same here as well. My good old friend from the 1980-ties: AK-47 with folding stock. Never failed.

2 Cdo said:
Same here, must be an old guy thing! ;D

Can't be.... I resemble one of those & I got paired to an FN SMG

Had to try, too....

quiz1631outcome10.jpg

L-96 Sniper Rifle - Preventing a situation from escalating is in your favor as an up-close fight would result in almost certain defeat, however if you know its going to happen you`ll hit first and with little warning. You like a fight on your terms and will generally wait patiently for the right moment for an unsuspected strike.

I'm the minigun. Makes sense except the 'presence' part, I'm more the cute cuddly type.

Danjanou said:
See making you drag that rubber fake AK up and down the Lawfield Corridor 20 years aog was not a waste of time. 8)

LOL b*st%rd

Danjanou said:
Ah he's a Sapper, if it don't go boom or he can't use it to cross a river he don't know or care what it is. 8)
oops I wasn't looking at what number I hit  ::)

Dunno Danjanou..... detonating C4 gives someone TONS of satisfaction.... Ahhhh the destruction & mayhem that can be caused... Call it.... the breakfast of champions  :D

Mossberg-590 Shotgun

Your appearance works toward your advantage, as under estimators leave themselves up close and vulnerable. An excellent close range fighter you prefer upper-cuts and cheap shots

Lee Enfield Mk 4 SLR

lasted through 2 world wars, the cold war and arctic.  There's a dependable riffle.

Danjanou said:
Ok so its an old Infantry guy thing.  8)
Did it again with a slight variation and got the AK - so secondary weapon/duty... makes sense.
As for the old part, well, you are as old as you want to let on to...

cheers,

Back