• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What‘s your favourite airplane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent the kid a PM trying to explain why people are getting mad with him over this. His reponse "bla bla bla"

Maybe he won the Medal of Honor playing the Medal of Honor series of games.

Originally posted by Infanteer:
[qb] Ahhh, I am seriously calling in a fire mission on this waste of bandwidth. [/qb]
That does not sound like the proper way to have informed him of his improper behaviour. That‘s all I am saying.. There was a "kid" like that on the wheeler‘s site.. he was annoying as **** and didn‘t understand after my repeated references to his misspelling and grammar faults that he was ticking people off. It took a few death threats, but I think he caught on in the end. Hehe

Bzz

The evil people are onto this ExStratsSon person.

I suspect his days are numbered.

No, it wasn‘t. It was a way of bringing up to the moderators attention that there were frequent and repetitive posts about inane subjects being started up at random.

If we had to put up with and try and explain the "way" things work on this board to every Tom, ****, and Harry that stopped in to see if I like my job, then we would have a waste of a decent board like wheelers.

This topic has again gone into simple $hit slinging, so is getting closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back