• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Westies change of command

Sc011y

Inactive
Reaction score
Not really sure where to put this, but I'm starting to panic.  Could any westies out there tell me what time the change of command parade is tomorrow?  They neglected to tell us that last night, just that it was moved to tomorrow. 
Again, sorry if this is the wrong place for this...I guess move it or kill it and tell me where to put it.
thanks

This is what you have a thing called a "Chain of Command" for.  Do you not have the phone number of your section commander or 2ic that you could use to find the information?  Or how about a fellow soldier?

Well no, no phone numbers for me other than the orderly room.  Iv done my 2 courses, but last night was my first real time parading with my unit, and I'm in a holding platoon.  But anyways, I managed to solve the problem myself, was actually typing that when Infanteer posted.  So yea...fixed it myself.  All in all, rather embarrassing.
thanks for your patience.

Change of Command Parade is on the 17th of September. Contact the BOR at 604 666 4374 and request the number of someone in your organisation you can contact for details.

Back