• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Weight limits

BernDawg said:
A woman that does 60 proper form push ups every day will have no problem with the express test......

That's the kicker!! I find it rare to see people (male or female) doing proper all the way up all the way down pushups, so I'm always skeptical until I see for myself.  Its like asking someone how much they bench, unless they've lifted in a powerlifting meet, I don't believe it til I see it. More often then not its half reps or ass coming up off the bench.

but ya the BMI is BS, i'm 5'9 and just shy of 230, but I'm involved in bodybuilding so clearly my body comp not being taken into account (offseason my waist is usually 35-36in)

I think we should do like the USA and have our bodyfat tested or something along those lines.

Same, I'm shorter and weigh a little more but I'm in pretty good shape and am considered borderline obese but they don't take into consideration two of the "gifts" or "curses" (if I'm running) I have been granted.

Zinking said:
Misc-so-hardcore-l.png

Hey Troll this isn't reddit or 4chan.  Beat it.

Back