• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

weekend BMQ 25 NOV

Congrats to you all.  Many compliments were given about the parade I hear.....good job.  All the best in the rest of your courses.

Apparently someone taped the parade and a couple were outta step, but it was no where near as bad as the rehearsals, when we couldn't hear the CO when he had his back to us....the front heard open order march and the back heard order arms. LMAO. It was great.  :crybaby: gonna miss it

polo said:
Apparently someone taped the parade and a couple were outta step, but it was no where near as bad as the rehearsals, when we couldn't hear the CO when he had his back to us....the front heard open order march and the back heard order arms. LMAO. It was great.  :crybaby: gonna miss it

Haha, yeah, that was pretty funny.. We did fairly well on the grad parade, I watched it on tape after, and it looked pretty impressive - however, when we were told to halt, the guys at the back didn't hear it because of the band, and were pretty close to bumping into each other =) But anyway, congrats everyone.. Looking forward to seeing you guys at the party  :salute:

Isn't it funny how 24 people said to me either on the phone or by email that they would come to the party, and only about 10 showed up?!?! Wow, we need more lessons in technology, the technology of the telephone, email and using the brain!  :mad:
See you people on SQ. Oh, and beware, some people at the party plan on doing some missions on SQ for the ones that didn't show. Just a warning.  ;)

Back