• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Warrant Officer DP1 Reaction

ArmyVern said:
I'd wrassle him too, but wouldn't want to hurt him and his creaky bones.  >:D

Those are my joints, Vern.  The bones are OK - for now.

Haggis... Haggis... Haggis? If it is the same Haggis I know, our last deployment together, I remember him regaling me with stories about how he was paid in salt when he first joined the legions.

Not saying the man is old, but to him a centurian is a rank, not a tank...

;D

I want to play this at work but I would be charged.

Actually I think I almost got charged today. I will play this at my trial if anything comes of it.

Just pure amazing. Made my day. THANK YOU.

Just watched it.  Reminds me of the Hurt Feeling Report.  ;D

Teeps74 said:
Haggis... Haggis... Haggis? If it is the same Haggis I know, our last deployment together, I remember him regaling me with stories about how he was paid in salt when he first joined the legions.

;D

And the tank is now a Museum Piece, so that adds to the equation.

I was waiting to see if it would end up on army.ca without myself posting it and sure as heck it did.

My video has reached 10,000+ views. I just got to get up on youtube next.

ArmyRick said:
My video has reached 10,000+ views. I just got to get up on youtube next.

I see where a couple of people have posted it on facebook. Good job, by the way. Anybody who has served in a training establishment recognizes that kid.

Finally got to see this last night ( blocked on my work PC) didn't even have to come here it was all over crackbook. Reminded me of a many a crusty old Warrant who chewed me out throught the 1970's  and then me as a crusty "old" Warrant in the 1980's. 8)

Teeps74 said:

;D

Yup!

And the strange thing is he looks like he's getting younger.  Doesn't seem natural!

This is a great video, posted on our JRs page and pointed out how the MIR comment reminds me of one of our Cpls.  Sick every ex unless it's something fun.

Danjanou said:
Finally got to see this last night ( blocked on my work PC) didn't even have to come here it was all over crackbook. Reminded me of a many a crusty old Warrant who chewed me out throught the 1970's  and then me as a crusty "old" Warrant in the 1980's. 8)

Wade Allen?

"MIR so much you almost have a medical degree..."

lmfgdao.....when I went through GMT/BTT in 89 we had a few like that.....the MIR Commandos.  One of them couldn't figure out how he missed getting the too candidate award.  ;D

Thanks Rick, I needed that. Lol

Back