• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanted - Vert Grip for C7/C8

M

MikeL

Hey, I'm looking for a vert grip that will fit onto the C7/C8 handguards. I'm assumung I'd need some kind of rail to attach to the handguard aswell.

You'll probably get the best deals on EBay. I've seen vert grips and picatinny rails going there for around $20 each (EDIT: You can get a combo like this as well). I bought mine from a Sgt. in my unit, if you can't/won't get one off EBay I might be able to buy another set and ship'er out if you want, but it'll cost more ($60 + shipping).

Hmm, I am going to check Ebay.. but that $60 deal looks tempting.. can you put some pics up?

I'll take some pics, but on second thought I dunno if said Sgt. would be too keen on me buying up all the grips for me to ship out if there are people in my unit who are interested. I'll ask him about it, and also ask him where he bought his from, 'cause they are sweet grips.

EDIT: Here are the pics. The second one shows where you can place the batteries + pressure switches for SureFire flashlights.

www.smithtac1.com

They have a Vert grip, Rail, and a pistol grip that is the cat's for $90

HoM, that site ain't working for me.

On other note I have been eyeing eBay myself. Most are label as Airsoft. Are this item easy to buy while over seas? I was thinking of picking one up once I am there. But it won't be for a while before I deploy. I just like looking around for a deal.

Cheers,
TN2IC

Site is down currently for maitenance, it will be up soonest. Trust me on the price though

That's the foregrip with the twist off cap so you can store secret squirrel stuff in it, right?

HitorMiss said:
www.smithtac1.com

They have a Vert grip, Rail, and a pistol grip that is the cat's for $90

Ditto

Low prices, knowledgeable staff, excellent service.

We just signed our handgrips last week.  Pretty decent one too.  Can't remember the brand name, I'll look it up in my locker back on Tuesday, but its the kind that folds.  Comes with the rail and all.  All I can remember is that theres an X in the name and it kind of sounds like Canex. 

TN2IC, vertical grips are in the system, we got them issued before we left. Maybe you can get one that way?

With NSE? I wouldn't think so. May be for yourself. I know of a few Royals that have a couple of them for their kit. If you got an extra one, I would be more than happy to own one. Thoughts?

Cheers,
TN2IC

TN2IC said:
With NSE? I wouldn't think so. May be for yourself. I know of a few Royals that have a couple of them for their kit. If you got an extra one, I would be more than happy to own one. Thoughts?

Cheers,
TN2IC

I don't see why not, it wasnt a coy specific item or anything, should be available to anyone as far as I know, maybe they are for people deploying only, but hey that's you. I would at least look into it -- ours are made by Cadex. There's no NSN or stock number on them, except the rail that comes with it has a P/N (part number?) of CNR-418-01, so maybe you can do from there.

Troops going over with the Infantry/Battle Group are probably entitled to it since they are at the pointy end, etc  an well NSE isnt.

I haven't heard anything about us getting issued vert grips, the only issued vert grips I've seen guys in BN have are ones they got off C9s.

Anyways, thanks for the replies guys.

They show that grip on Viking Tactics website (one of the two distributors listed for Cadex).

http://www.vikingtactics.com/accessories_main.html

However they are in the US (Fayetteville, NC)

Details below:

VERTICAL FOLDING GRIP
VerticalGrips.jpg

CODE: 622-000
PRICE: $59.95
COLORS: Black, Olive Drab
PRODUCT INFORMATION:
The Folding Vertical Grip, by Cadex Inc. was designed to provide the operator with a flexible system for different tactical situations. It Mounts to MIL–STD 1913 rails and Weaver rails and holds 2 x 123 lithium batteries. Recently won contract to supply the Canadian military. Made of nylon 66 super tough grade. Ergonomic design and easily folds into preferred position. NSN 1005-20-002-9378.

If you're thinking of buying it, don't waste your money. It's not that great of a grip, I was just sugguesting maybe trying to get it issued...

Oh indeed, I just wanted a face to the picture, type deal.

Back