• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanted - Vert Grip for C7/C8

Also, try ATS Tactical they're the ones that run Lightfighter. They ship all over the place.

We stock Tango Down and Troy and can provide Daniel Defense.  We ship quite regularly to APOs.

I was looking at the Troy rail on your site, too, not that long ago - forgot.

I was a bit confused, though, as it looked to be M4-length only in the photo and I didn't see any option for a full-length C7 version. Did I miss something?

Right now they only have them for the M4/C8.  I've been told a M16/C7 one is in the works.

MedTech said:
Also, try ATS Tactical they're the ones that run Lightfighter. They ship all over the place.

Carbine length only, same as other places that I've looked.

I am certainly stating the obvious here, but Wolverine Supplies has (not necessarily in stock, but will BO) rail systems for both C8 (i.e. Carbine) and C7 (i.e. Full Length) rifles. Now, I do not know their policy about ordering said items without a PAL...

Thanks, but still nothing of interest.

The best that I can find is the Surefire rail, but it didn't get a great review in Military Morons.

I'm going to have to buy a carbine when I get back. I've been meaning to do that for some time anyway.

WS has Daniel Defense (Omega Rail, Carbine and Rifle lengths), A.R.M.S S.I.R. Systems (Civ and Mil) and Midwest Industries (free float and 2-piece). You must have very discerning taste.

Okay, I went back and looked further into the manufacturers' websites. I wasn't able to get into the Daniel Defense one last night, and was under the mistaken impression previously that they only made carbine lengths. I missed the proper link on the Midwest site as well. Didn't look thoroughly enough last night.

Thanks.

I have the carbine-length ARMS SIR #50 (civ version that does not require gunsmithing), and am in the market for a full-length rail system for the C7 as well (two-piece, one-for-one replacement, non-permanent). Two options for me: DD Omega Rail 12.0 or Midwest Industries MCTAR-19 (full lenght two-piece). $100.00 difference, the choice is clear in my mind. The ARMS SIR system is way overpriced and had I done more research back then, I may have chosen something different for the carbine. Solid, no-frills construction though, and while non-permanent, does install almost free-float-like.

Back