• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

wanted: fleece and thermals

Manimal

Inactive
Reaction score
looking for tops and bottoms XL
please email entropy_found@hotmail.com

I was tempted to call that number to find out what it is...

What is it?

yeah, i'm way up north, and we don't have ASU (not sure if that's what they are called, cause we don't have them) we are supplied from Borden, and i'm told to have it for the field part of BMQ, and until last night the answer was "NO! you won't get any" now i might have it before i go to the field.  as much as i don't like to spend money, i don't like to freeze my ass off at meaford or Bordon for the weekend.

but thanks!  :cdn:

i have a bunch of civy polypro, but i was told "this is an army issue, let the army work it out" so i will get the thermals, but if they are in time is the other story LOL.
i'll be warm, one way or the other!

Do you have the old waffle pattern thermals? You should be entitled to that.. I know I was.. I love them..

some of u guys out of the main base areas are royally screwed over. Ive never had a kit issue here in edmonton. Reservists are getting the ICE clothing already, when i went on cougar salvo, there were guys there without there OD gortex jacket! it was that old stuff. You guys should just move to the areas like gagetown, edmonton, winnipeg ;D

I just ran a group of DP1 Armd Crewpersons through the QM, they were issued the old style waffle long underwear as they weren't entitled to the new fleece yet.

Let me know if you need thermals or fleece. We carry it all, made by Drop Zone.

Bzzliteyr said:
I just ran a group of DP1 Armd Crewpersons through the QM, they were issued the old style waffle long underwear as they weren't entitled to the new fleece yet.

Be honest.. I prefere the waffle stuff...I don't like that zipper idea on the new ones.

Back