• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Walts, posers & wannabes (merged)

Two rows of overlapped medals would have been my first clue.

I know that lots of nations wear overlapped medals, but this guy was clearly marking himself as a Para.

youtube blocked at work, but I presume this is the ebay Knights Templar Para Walt beiing confronted by real paras in a coffee shop? 8)

Danjanou said:
youtube blocked at work, but I presume this is the ebay Knights Templar Para Walt beiing confronted by real paras in a coffee shop? 8)

Yup.

I wish there was a better way of finding someone's service records... I am acquainted to someone that says they served for some large chunk of time, they were pretty certain our geographical area only had an Infantry unit... I'm pretty sure the extent of this persons "service" was as a civilian non-CF, non-DND employee.

There's got to be a better way.

RedcapCrusader said:
I wish there was a better way of finding someone's service records... I am acquainted to someone that says they served for some large chunk of time, they were pretty certain our geographical area only had an Infantry unit... I'm pretty sure the extent of this persons "service" was as a civilian non-CF, non-DND employee.

There's got to be a better way.

https://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/obj/022/f2/022-909.007-e.pdf

According to that if they served after 1998, you send a request to DAIP, 1919-1997 you need their permission first.

X_para76 said:
For those of you who enjoy a good laugh please follow the link and watch this muppet try to talk his way out of his Waltery!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=tXNjE-aNFLU&app=desktop

Obviously a Walt... Sandhurst wouldn't allow anyone in with an accent like that :)

X_para76 said:
For those of you who enjoy a good laugh please follow the link and watch this muppet try to talk his way out of his Waltery!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=tXNjE-aNFLU&app=desktop

The Waltenkommando at ARSSE released a still photo of this twit.

downloadfile-8-jpeg.168620

There is a fashion faux pas - stable belt with a blazer  ::).  Me thinks he protesteth too much...

My fave here are the little airplane pins on his blazer lapel.  Ever cute!

Danjanou said:
The Waltenkommando at ARSSE released a still photo of this twit.

downloadfile-8-jpeg.168620

The red cross indicates the location through which you must drive a 6 ft picket with your handy post hole thumper  ;D

Check out this Walt twat... Former SAS sergeant, Para, Fusilier! Where do these bell ends get the nerve? Cracking uniform on him too. Perhaps the CC does it's job here in Canada because I've never seen anything like these last two morons here on Remembrance Day.

X_para76 said:
Perhaps the CC does it's job here in Canada because I've never seem anything like these last two morons here on Remembrance Day.

I think it's the overall lack of stature/standing of the military in the general populace that is responsible for the lack of such blatant and frequent waltery.

X_para76 said:
Perhaps the CC does it's job here in Canada because I've never seen anything like these last two morons here on Remembrance Day.

Take a look from the start of the thread. We've had our share.

Back