• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Walts, posers & wannabes (merged)

I enlarged it on the picture storage site, but for some reason it won't display here.  :dunno:

Kirsten Luomala said:
hey MM our favorite former 1 Fd Amb pers is back on facebook again.

You'll have to be more specific Kirsten, there were so many.

Journeyman said:
We've got another poser......
PoserDale_zps4709f3aa.jpg

If you are a member of CAV in Kingston, you'll recognize him.

Part of a circulating email from Dave Banks, President of the Kingston Branch PPCLI Association

I had to include this other pic, supposedly from his recent wedding to some Mexican woman. 
The uniform and beret are awesome.  ;D

PoserDale2_zps155e5aa0.jpg

I'm not sure which is better, the ribbons completely out of sequence and placed above and on the pocket (because he has so many), the medal on his right pocket, or the 2 CMBG patch below his right pocket.  :facepalm:

:rofl:

what is that above his wings?  looks sort of like a US Army CIB...

How does a guy so public, get away with this shit. Especially in Kingston of all places. How has no one called this guy out or called the cops yet?

I gather from the email chain from Dave Banks, that the MPs were notified at one point but they said "it's not our problem."

Not to get into a CAV-bashing discussion, but there seems to be a recurring streak of Walter Mitty within the organization; I don't think anyone wanted to dig too deeply.

Finally, if you're going BS, go big.

:dunno:

ps - and for the record, I was never a sniper.  ;)

recceguy said:
How does a guy so public, get away with this shit. Especially in Kingston of all places. How has no one called this guy out or called the cops yet?

PPCLI... out of proper dress... hitting on women half his age...

That all checks out.

EDIT: Although, in hindsight, the lack of Oakleys should have been a give away.

Kirsten Luomala said:
hey MM our favorite former 1 Fd Amb pers is back on facebook again.

Is he still saying he's a doctor/PA/war Hero/never a rapist dolt?

Edit to add: Mike - I think this dolt was jailed before your arrival in Calgary...if he's up to his antics again, I think I'll rat him out to StolenValour.ca, as I told him I would.

MM

Why would he claim to be a Medic, when he could tell people he's Howie Mandel?    :pop:

Howie-Mandel33.jpg

Journeyman said:
Why would he claim to be a Medic, when he could tell people he's Howie Mandel?    :pop:
Because he is already an actor.  Jeez...havent you ever seen "Universal Ninjas"??  ;D

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2274124/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1/

His full bio here:

http://www.gonehard.com/html/clint_.html

but I gather he has been sidelined a bit recently by this:

http://www.dreamforrecovery.com
sounds fishy....

Edited to include the post i was responding to...and spelling

Signs his heart trouble donation page as:

Reverend Dr CH

Yup. Nothing fishy there.

Journeyman said:
I gather from the email chain from Dave Banks, that the MPs were notified at one point but they said "it's not our problem."

Not to beat a dead horse, but they would be right. In order for us to be acting within our jurisdiction or our "status" as peace officers to be triggered, the man in question has to be subject to the Code of Service Discipline, or on or in relation to DND property (ground, vehicles, ships, etc)

Essentially, there has to be a clear military nexus and simple wearing of CF DEU/impersonation does not normally make it nexus material. AJAG may have further comments on that topic, but we have had a few calls for service similar and ended up handing it over to the locals. Nothing stopping us from providing info about service (whether they were legit) but otherwise if it wasn't on our jurisdiction we were not the ones laying the charge.

Did anyone try the police force where these offenses are occurring?

medicineman said:
Is he still saying he's a doctor/PA/war Hero/never a rapist dolt?

Edit to add: Mike - I think this dolt was jailed before your arrival in Calgary...if he's up to his antics again, I think I'll rat him out to StolenValour.ca, as I told him I would.

MM

I found the "served four years as a medic and sniper" part of his bio particularly entertaining.

He may be qualified as an underwater, knife fighting instructor and a ninja, space shuttle door gunner. He could also be the dude who shot UBL in the face however, I would bet my next pension cheque that he ain't no medic / sniper...

Back