• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Walts, posers & wannabes (merged)

Danjanou said:
That's the beauty of this though, when the Aussie Government failse to launch said third party inverstigation, or acknowledge the existance of MASK, the Hines brothers will simply point out just how uber secret under the radar the unit is and therefore no one can question their "service" in it. They've taken Walting to a new level.

I'm off to write up my service in the elite Canadian Cold War unit TOQUE (Tactical Observation Quality Undercover Experts) and then off to eBay to find my medals and other boy scout badges.

hello???? what are you doing....sheesh.......now the cat is out of the bag!!

Danjanou said:
I'm off to write up my service in the elite Canadian Cold War unit TOQUE (Tactical Observation Quality Undercover Experts) and then off to eBay to find my medals and other boy scout badges.

We said we weren't going to talk about that :rage:

Ah you guys are just jealous because I was awarded  three bars to this
md_smith.jpg

http://scottish.homestead.com/awards.html
And you only got one each  >:D

Have a look at a couple of our Legion of Frontiersmen

http://www.anzmi.net/crase/crase.html
http://www.anzmi.net/weatherall/weatherall.html

Danjanou said:
Ah you guys are just jealous because I was awarded  three bars to this
md_smith.jpg

http://scottish.homestead.com/awards.html
And you only got one each  >:D

I suppose they also provide succor to all those poor single malt distilleries on the west coast of the highlands... which is how they probably dreamt up this caper

dodger39 said:
More astounding comments from the Hines twins

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/charged-false-servicemen-claim-secretive-past-20120927-26nsc.html

It's so secret that the only ones who knew anything about it was themselves.
I can't wait for the 10th when the mask comes off. :D

Waiting for the 10th myself and any info re the court case I'll put on here as soon as I get it. Won't be in the Brisbane paper till the 11 th, but I do know a few vets will be going to the courthouse to get the results of the case and pass it on asap.

They reckon they served for 16 years, but they're that dumb they are wearing the ICB (Infantry Combat Badge) upside down. Born on 1st April definately April fools.

daftandbarmy said:
I suppose they also provide succor to all those poor single malt distilleries on the west coast of the highlands... which is how they probably dreamt up this caper

Hey, I like the scout badge on the ribbon

Danjanou said:

Be sure you get the right headdress.  My platoon wore the green TOQUE.

daftandbarmy said:

Tough job but someone had to do it

dodger39 said:
Hey, I like the scout badge on the ribbon

What you never got your merit badge in scotch nosing?

Haggis said:
Be sure you get the right headdress.  My platoon wore the green TOQUE.

Wasn't it only the Recruit troop that word Green touques before they were "badged." You're a newb.

Dogger I doubt there will much in the news on the 10th or 11th. The Aussie Government will either ignore the whole thing or else issued brief statement that no such unit ever existed end of story.

Hines will then stated in either case it is proof his super secret deniable black ops unit existed simply because the Government refuses to acknowledge it.  As far as WALTing goes he's brilliant. Rather than pretend to be the second man on the balcony or the third SEAL in the compound, he created his own unit and points out that everyone else who served in it aside from him and his brother are dead and therefore can't refute his claims.

Dogger I doubt there will much in the news on the 10th or 11th. The Aussie Government will either ignore the whole thing or else issued brief statement that no such unit ever existed end of story.

Hines will then stated in either case it is proof his super secret deniable black ops unit existed simply because the Government refuses to acknowledge it.  As far as WALTing goes he's brilliant. Rather than pretend to be the second man on the balcony or the third SEAL in the compound, he created his own unit and points out that everyone else who served in it aside from him and his brother are dead and therefore can't refute his claims

Whether or not the Govt says anything, they'll only get a slap on the wrist simply because they didn't manage to con a pension out of the govt.No money involved so the govt doesn't give a damn.It'll be up to the judge to decide what to do with them. But whatever does or does not happen, the veteran community will know that they are frauds and there's no way in the world that they'll ever be allowed to parade like that again.

Civvy Walts? Grief whores....

Equally distasteful, twice as creepy

http://www.ayeletwaldman.com/archives/2009/04/grief_whores.html

Twin brothers accused of masquerading as veterans and marching with SAS ask for psychiatric assessments.

And that's how they will get off. The system sucks.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/twin-brothers-accused-of-masquerading-as-veterans-and-marching-with-sas-ask-for-psychiatric-assessments/story-e6freon6-1226492666546?sv=d2f48abf5ce699a1bbe22cf75598849f

dodger39 said:
ask for psychiatric assessments.

Are they on to something ?  :blah:

dodger39 said:
And that's how they will get off. The system sucks.

Not quite, they were bailed to reappear before the court on October 31.
They should be well occupied investigating private legal representation over the next few weeks,
but seriously,

Does it really make a difference if the  they 'marched' alongside veteran SAS soldiers ?

They were walting........, PERIOD !!!!

BTW, A perfect time for these two clowns to appear in court........

HALLOWEEN !!!!  :rofl:

Alleged fake diggers George Carr and John Hines confronted by retired servicemen outside court

IT remains to be seen whether twin brothers who allegedly masqueraded as diggers were late to the war but they were certainly late to court this morning, missing their own brief appearance.
George Edward Carr and John Anthony Hines, 68, were arrested in September after reports they were pretending to be returned servicemen and were wearing real war medals.

http://www.news.com.au/national/alleged-fake-diggers-george-carr-and-john-hines-confronted-by-retired-servicemen-outside-court/story-fndo4ckr-1226507461937

No punches were thrown despite confrontational scenes between the accused men and a brigade of retired servicemen outside court.
Don't see that in a news report everyday. 8)

George Carr and John Hines to reappear in court in 2013 for allegedly masquerading as diggers

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/george-carr-and-john-hines-to-reappear-in-court-in-2013-for-allegedly-masquerading-as-diggers/story-e6freoof-1226522631148

Back in the U.S., meanwhile....
Paul A. Schroeder, 41, of Shenandoah, has been convicted of altering a military or naval discharge certificate and will now be headed to federal prison, United States Attorney Kenneth Magidson announced Monday.

Schroeder, former director of counseling for the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Foundation of America, was indicted in June 2012 and on Monday admitted he altered his military discharge certificate. As a result, United States District Judge David Hittner ordered Schroeder serve 30 days in prison, which will be followed by one year of supervised release. Hittner rejected the defense request for probation and further ordered Schroeder pay a fine of $3,000.

According to court records, in April 2009, Schroeder applied for military meritorious service license plates with the Texas Department of Transportation. In the application, Schroeder certified that during the course of his military service he had been awarded the Silver Star, supporting this claim with a fraudulently altered certificate of release or discharge from active duty purporting to have been issued under authority of the Department of Defense.

FBI special agents obtained a copy of Schroeder’s service record from the DOD and compared it to the document submitted by Schroeder to Texas DOT. The comparison revealed that besides having never been awarded a Silver Star, Schroeder falsely reported he was the recipient of numerous awards and training from various combat schools. Those false assertions included two Purple Heart awards, three Bronze Star awards, two Meritorious Service Medals, training from Special Forces Assessment and Selection, Army Ranger School, Pathfinder Course, Jumpmaster School, Airborne School, Military Freefall School and the Combat Dive Qualification Course ....
yourhoustonnews.com, 3 Dec 12

Back