• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

waiting time between apptitude test and medical?

gazelle78

Inactive
Reaction score
i have my apptitude test on the 23rd
my question is about the next step
how many days will i have to wait for my medical examination?
do i get to pick a date or is it assigned?

There is no set number of days and no one can do more than guess how long you will have to wait. You will be called when the CF wants to call you.

Hello,

I just finished my Aptitude test, got my medical and interview in October 4th.

Aerospace Telecommunication & Information Systems Technician.

gazelle78 said:
do i get to pick a date or is it assigned?

If you can't make it on that day for a super pressing reason, they can reschedule. You will be called and told a date. If you bomb the CFAT, don't expect a medical/interview call.

I wrote my cfat exactly two weeks ago, and called today to ask for an update and they said they can fit me in for my medical/interview 2 weeks from now.  So for me its going to be about a month.  Always different though; like others have said.

4 weeks for me. Wrote the CFAT, and then interview/medical was booked for about a month later.

The rationale was that they don't want to waste $ doing medicals the same day on people who bomb the cfat, which makes sense, even though I was told I'd be doing both on the same day (I could have had that coffee in the AM!).

^ I am in the exactly same situation as you! Wrote my CFAT  yesterday and I was told that I might have my medical on the same day but to no avail, it's actually on Sept 10th now.

Back