• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vietnam War Draftdodger Meets His Natural End

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's unfortunate that the heading for this discussion is "Draftdodger Meets His Natural End." Certainly the vast majority of draft dodgers are not as undesirable as this character. The heading should be more like "Murderer/Robber Meets His Natural End." Disagreeing with someone's politics is one thing. Suggesting that a violent death is the natural outcome of their personal choices is another.

basrah said:
Just because one doest want to go to war doesnt make him a coward. I am a strong believer in the fact that in a war such as Vietnam the draft is a very bad idea.

Glad to hear this guy is dead though... too bad it didnt happen some time ago.

Didnt want to go and kill people WITH guns.Stayed home from the war and killed defenceless people camping and a LEO.

Fing coward.Period.

X-mo-1979 said:
Didnt want to go and kill people WITH guns.Stayed home from the war and killed defenceless people camping and a LEO.

Fing coward.Period.
I concur with this assessment.

Another crim gets his just reward.

The world is less a scum sucker.

OWDU

The number of Canadians who served in the US forces for Viet Nam is actually about 60,000.  Many painters of the Viet Nam memorial acknowledge this, as with the sea of American flags there's usually a few Maple Leafs.  A very touching thought.

To imagine some magnitude of the 60,000, consider that it's almost the same as our deaths in the Great War.  Now take a look at your area cenotaphs - that's about the same number of Viet Nam vets that came from your area.

Roy Harding said:
I've never been a "tough guy" - and I've never "acted" otherwise.

Your anonymity continues to allow you to do both.

Don't waste my time "calling me out", you little piece of excrement  - via PM or otherwise.

Lesser people have been banned for far less! Ahhh, those good ol' double standards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back