• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Victoria Army.ca Meet - 1 Dec 06

Thank you for the reminder HoM.  I knew there was something else I had meant to do!

For all that have said you're coming, PM inbound.

It was a good time.  We have to do it again.

Bravo Zulu to Torlyn for cleaning out his poker buddies and buying the Beer!

Sorry I missed it, but had to do an emergency docking of a tug that was taking on water, didn't get out of work till 2130, and back at it at 0700 the next AM...

It was a small group: Jaydub, Torlyn, Willy and myself.  But a good time nonetheless, even though we spent most of it decoding navy talk for the army guy.  ;D

The Wicket is an awesome spot for a gathering like that, for anyone that happens to be in the area and is looking for a place.  A big thank you to the well-trained MARS trainee for picking up the tab. 

Those of us that were there were talking about possibly getting another one in before I take off for good, but that limits us, as the only available time is the first week of Jan.  But with the base block leave period still on then, maybe we can even do an afternoon or lunch or something.

As per, I'm in.  Might not be able to grab the tab this time, I'll try and work in a 50-50 the mean time, but no promises.  ;)

T

If I'm not working, I'll be there.  I will have just got back from Cuba.  I may bring a couple Cigars!

Sorry I missed it but I had to DAG on Saturday.

Let me know when in January and I will see if I can male it.

Short notice folks, sorry, I've lost track of time.

I fly out Sat morning, and really only have tomorrow (Thu 4 Jan) free.  Anyone up for lunch or supper or something??

Back