• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

USMC vs Canadian Army..whos better?

Hm, tactikilts. Curious as to whether that's a real thing or just someone having fun with it.

They'll have these right about the same time we finally decide what tacvest we're going to get.  So I guess we lose.

Snaketnk said:
Hm, tactikilts. Curious as to whether that's a real thing or just someone having fun with it.

If you google "utilikilts", they have a pattern very similar to that one.  :piper:

Edit: I should read the article in the link next time, they mention it there.......

CDN Aviator said:
Some of the Marines i have met could probably put one of those into orbit without breaking a sweat.

Then they would lose the competition, which is a combination of strength and accuracy in turning, not simply tossing the caber.

hotei said:
That is... I don't really have words for it...  ???

"Seriously cool" comes to mind.  At least now the USMC has NOTHING in common with the Alouettes and Les Canadiens.

Can we all Say DEADLIEST WARRIOR! lets call them and send 1-3 VP to go play with the USMC :) or JTF2 lol but is this our stand up REG army or P res you never really specified. but we really should get Deadliest warrior in on this :)

CDN Aviator said:
Yeah, there's a show with credibility......... ::)

Agreed.. the episode between a US tactical team VS GSG-9 gave new meaning to sensational TV.

That was SWAT, LAPD to be correct I believe; but dont quote me on this. I had seen that episode as well it was pretty good, however the sniper could have devistated more then one man, he simply needed to work on his speed of bolt, but then again the show does like to show off everyones gadgets more or less, I.E Seals vs (Russian elite cant remember their name) where the Russians one simply because of a Balistic Knife.

Pte. Pearce said:
That was SWAT, LAPD to be correct I believe; but dont quote me on this. I had seen that episode as well it was pretty good, however the sniper could have devistated more then one man, he simply needed to work on his speed of bolt, but then again the show does like to show off everyones gadgets more or less, I.E Seals vs (Russian elite cant remember their name) where the Russians one simply because of a Balistic Knife.

Nice...succinct....

Pte. Pearce said:
Can we all Say DEADLIEST WARRIOR! lets call them and send 1-3 VP to go play with the USMC :) or JTF2 lol but is this our stand up REG army or P res you never really specified. but we really should get Deadliest warrior in on this :)
As far as I'm concerned you can take that show Deadliest Warrior and can it.

It is not realistic and gives false impressions as to capabilities of various warriors. Its brain candy and will leave your brain mushy like porridge.
Its patently stupid.

Jim Seggie said:

It is not realistic and gives false impressions as to capabilities of various warriors. Its brain candy and will leave your brain mushy like porridge.
Its patently stupid.

Definitely in the running for the stupidest show EVER!

2 Cdo said:
Definitely in the running for the stupidest show EVER!

Yup ...

worse that it disguises itself in "scientific  modelling" ...
But it fits the network its on ...

Jim Seggie said:

Its patently stupid.

Hey! It's a day job for the Society of Creative Anachronism

recceguy said:
............and the thread morphes.....................

Hey maybe next season we'll see JTF2 vs Force Recon    ::)  .

.........Ah frig the producer is probably readiing this and I'll get blamed for all the dead kitties.  :whiteflag:

Personally I'd like to see the AirSoft Ninja vs the Paintball Predator

AJFitzpatrick said:
worse that it disguises itself in "scientific  modelling" ...

The introduction of the weapons is interesting enough, but everything after that to "extrapolate" the fight can be ignored. Their latest few episodes where they are "matching" the commanders is even less credible.

Jim Seggie said:
We need pics of Airsoft Ninja and the Paintball Predator, someone help us out?

Airsoft Ninja:

5846146661_3064aa4b8d.jpg

Paintball Predator:

tumblr_lcvm3ymk231qa1o5zo1_500.png

Back