• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Army officer won’t accept Obama as chief

Redeye said:
It is indeed a sad comment about the state of affairs of our neighbour to the south.
I agree.  And it's been going on since before Mr. Obama took over in 09. 

I attribute the character assassinations on Mr. Bush and Mr. Obama to stupidity, not to racism.  Because Mr. Obama is Mullato (though advertised as "black"), is irrelevant.  Had Hilary Clinton made it to the Oval Office, I'm certain those same people would be accused of sexism.

Technoviking said:
I agree.  And it's been going on since before Mr. Obama took over in 09. 

I attribute the character assassinations on Mr. Bush and Mr. Obama to stupidity, not to racism.  Because Mr. Obama is Mullato (though advertised as "black"), is irrelevant.  Had Hilary Clinton made it to the Oval Office, I'm certain those same people would be accused of sexism.

Well, I can't argue there's a whole hell of a lot of stupidity involved too, that's for sure.

0146sh01.jpg

(c)Reuters

Thta looks photoshopped at the corners. Like near the "STATE OF HAWAII" part.

And lots of those words don't even make sense- "Kapiolani", "Kalanianaole".

Something stinks!

Container said:

Something stinks!

It's a scanned page of a book or something, the right side of the document looks as if it rolls into a spine of a book... common when photocopying pages in books.

"Kapiolani is a real hospital in Hawai'i, those words are traditional/native Hawaiian language

http://www.kapiolani.org/
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Kalanianaole&oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Container said:
I hope you are playing straight man to my sarcasm......  ;D

Okay.  I was worried and posted a chippy response.  Which I've deleted.  Should have put a  ::) or something at the end just so I didn't think for a moment you were a "Birfer".

When I had typed it orginally I said to myself- "There is no way anyone will believe that to be serious" and so I didnt add a smiley or a "J/K".

I would actually like to see the chirpy response- I love them P/M perhaps? I apologize for the sidetrack.

Container said:
When I had typed it orginally I said to myself- "There is no way anyone will believe that to be serious" and so I didnt add a smiley or a "J/K".

I would actually like to see the chirpy response- I love them P/M perhaps? I apologize for the sidetrack.

All I was going to say - nothing that witty - (and no worries on sidetracks):

Container said:

Something stinks!

Yeah.

Your analytical skills.

Now rinse and repeat for school transcripts, admissions records (who was paying for school?) and copies of major writings like his thesis

Thucydides said:
Now rinse and repeat for school transcripts, admissions records (who was paying for school?) and copies of major writings like his thesis

Or not, since none of those things are in any way relevant to anything.

Mark Steyn was filling in for Rush Limbaugh yesterday and made a great point. Obama was elected by 53% of the voters and you arent going to find a judge in the land to overturn the election. This issue is a distraction from the dire condition of the economy and the spendthrift ways of the democrats,whose policies are causing serious harm to the country.I tend to agree with him.

I agree with Redeye and T6. While there is a constitutional requirement for the POTUS to be native born and there was, therefore, some very, very slight reason to ensure that he was, there is no requirement for POTUS to make his e.g. thesis public. The Republican Party is being taken over by buffoons and idiots and they will, eventually, manage to give the USA decades of spendthrift, Democratic government. It's a shame.

Two buffoons and an idiot:

images

donaldtrump.jpg

Sarah%20Palin-231438.jpg

Rush Limbaugh                          Donald Trump                                                                                              Sarah Palin

E.R. Campbell said:
Two buffoons and an idiot:

images

donaldtrump.jpg

Sarah%20Palin-231438.jpg

Rush Limbaugh                          Donald Trump                                                                                              Sarah Palin

Ok but which one is the idiot????
I'm hard pressed to tell.

Hmmm.....

So picking on Obama is racist, but picking on the intelligence of people with whom you disagree is "enlightened politics?"

In that case, Obama is an idiot savant ::)

(I don't really think that, I think he's rather brilliant, as have been all presidents in my living memory; however, I don't like him as President)

Lakin had no business disobeying orders and after 18 years of service it cost him everything. He has been serving a 6 month sentence at Leavenworth and is due to be released in a few weeks.I think this wraps up this topic - unless you like beating a dead horse. :)

Lt. Col. Lakin sentenced

FORT MEAD, Md. – After being convicted on three counts of disobeying orders and one count of missing a movement by a general court martial, Lt. Col. Terrence “Terry” Lakin was sentenced this afternoon to dismissal, six months confinement, and forfeiture of all pay and allowances.

Dismissal from the military as an officer is equivalent to a dishonorable discharge and essentially eliminates Lakin’s right to all benefits incident to his military service.

Unless granted a deferment, Lakin will begin his sentence of confinement today.

If his sentence is approved by the convening authority, Lakin’s case, because it includes dismissal, will be sent for automatic review by the Army Court of Criminal Appeals (ACCA), which has the authority to overturn his convictions.

Maj. Gen. Karl Horst, Lakin's commanding general, could also grant Lakin clemency.
If the ACCA upholds Lakin’s convictions, he can appeal to the Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces (CAAF).

If the CAAF agrees to hear Lakin’s appeal but denies it, Lakin can appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court, which rarely grants review for appeals of military justice system decisions.

Back