• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Unit Choice Questions

i have no problems with 2 PPCLI...the only issue i would have with serving with 2 PPCLI is their location. I'm not a big fan of Manitoba, its to cold. But i would still take that posting if it was a way into the PPCLI

Hey man no offence but your statement that you dont want to go to Manitoba because its too cold is really dumb. I lived in Manitoba for 3 years with 2ppcli, and yes it was cold, but i clearly remember when we went to Alberta more specifically Edmonton its freakin cold there to!!! So no matter what PPCLI Location you go Edmonton or Shilo your going to have a cold winter compared to say southern Ontario or BC.
I think maybe you dont want to live in Shilo because there is nothing there but a trailor park. Edmonton is a great city, but cost of living compared to Shilo is way more. Manitoba has great public car insurance, cheap apartments, houses, could save a lot of money!!
Pete

Back