• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Two Army.ca members wed - D Squared and limey11

PMedMoe

Army.ca Legend
Donor
Reaction score
On Saturday, 16 Aug 2008 at 1400, two members of Army.ca were married.

DSC_2436.jpg

Wedding pictures

Well done!! We need a background story though.. was it because of Army.ca they hooked up? 

Chat room stalking, etc?  I love the contrasting arms on that dress, beautiful!  Isn't she a bit young for you limey?

Bzzliteyr said:
Well done!! We need a background story though.. was it because of Army.ca they hooked up? 

Yes, it was. 

I met limey11 a few years ago on a tasking in Petawawa.  D Squared has a friend who told her to join Army.ca.  She and I met at the Toronto M&G March of '07.  I hosted a Kingston M&G in July of '07 and invited limey11 (who was in Pet doing pre-deployment training), D Squared and her "bodyguard".  The rest, as they say, is history.  ;)

PMedMoe said:
Yes, it was. 

I met limey11 a few years ago on a tasking in Petawawa.  D Squared has a friend who told her to join Army.ca.  She and I met at the Toronto M&G March of '07.  I hosted a Kingston M&G in July of '07 and invited limey11 (who was in Pet doing pre-deployment training), D Squared and her "bodyguard".  The rest, as they say, is history.  ;)

:'(  I was at a meet and greet you all were there, why was i not hooked up??

Kidding,

D  m'dear, madona, congrats!

dileas

tess

Didi my friend,

Congratulations to both of you, all the best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness :) you look gorgeous!

~Rebecca

Congrats guys!! Best wishes for a life of love & happiness! You look beautiful Didi!

Dearest D Squared and Limey11                       
                              get out,,,,no-way,,,outstanding.........
                              Congratulation's you 2 .....
                              Scuse me my eyeballs are leaking...                     
                              Now you get to boss each other arould,,
                              How very neat...
                              Wishing you the best on this perfect occasion...
                                                Best Regards..
                                                  Scoty B

Best wishes, and many happy years together!

Well, hot damn. Didi and Limey11, congrats to you both.
I don't know what more to say, other than 'I wish you both the best.'  :)

Midget

PMedMoe said:
She and I met at the Toronto M&G March of '07.  I hosted a Kingston M&G in July of '07 and invited limey11 (who was in Pet doing pre-deployment training), D Squared and her "bodyguard".  The rest, as they say, is history.  ;)

Huh. I was even at that meet & greet. Didn't know those 2 took to each other! Congrats to both!

Congrats you guys! :D

Back