• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Two Army.ca members wed - D Squared and limey11

Good luck and all the best to you both!

Enjoy the years to come.

Regards,

OWDU

Congrats to the both of you. Happiness always

emmiee

Congradulations, I wish you two all the happiness in the world.

Congrats you guys!  I guess PMedmoe was quite the cupid!

Who knew Army.ca was such a good place to hook up?!

Congrats to you both...

well.... guess D Squared becomes AKA 9D

Congratulations to you both!  :)

D Squared, hope you will continue leading the Army.ca cheerleading squad ("The Pink-Booted Doc Martin Team") along with your new role enjoying matrimonial bliss ;)!

9.gif

YEA!!! Congrats guys!!

Wook

leroi said:
Congratulations to you both!  :)

D Squared, hope you will continue leading the Army.ca cheerleading squad ("The Pink-Booted Doc Martin Team") along with your new role enjoying matrimonial bliss ;)!
My beautiful unconventional bride wore a lovely champagne dress, underneath
wore the famous Toronto Smoker pink Doc Martens, how appropriate and meaningful.

limey

limey11 said:
My beautiful unconventional bride wore a lovely champagne dress, underneath
wore the famous Toronto Smoker pink Doc Martens, how appropriate and meaningful.

limey

Well, bloody hell, it's about time you posted here!!  ;)

You're right on all counts, a beautiful, unconventional bride and the boots were definitely appropriate and meaningful!  So was the wedding!!  ;D

PMedMoe said:
Well, bloody hell, it's about time you posted here!!  ;)

You're right on all counts, a beautiful, unconventional bride and the boots were definitely appropriate and meaningful!  So was the wedding!!  ;D
Thanks PMMoe you guys being there was very special to the both of us.

A romantic story on Milnet!!??

Congrats!

And was one of the wedding presents a life-time subscription to the site?  ;D

Thank you all for your wishes and compliments.

The CF couldn't use my services so I had to resort to drastic measures in order to become a part of the family  ;D

Am thouroughly enjoying my new role as 9erD although it will be put on hold for 7 months in just over 72 hrs

PMedMoe, thanks for starting this thread (amongst other things).

D2

PS  Tess, I seem to remember you had 6 women gushing over you the night of the Smoker
TheGirlsBehaving.jpg

:cdn: Limey11 to all c/s: I'm trusting y'all to take good care of D92 while I'm away

limey11 said:
:cdn: Limey11 to all c/s: I'm trusting y'all to take good care of D92 while I'm away

Don't worry, I'll take care of her!!   >:D  Lots of wine involved in my "care". 
drunk.gif

Back