• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trying to start a reserve unit

genesis98 said:
They were talking about D Coy armouries

I'm betting $5 that in the six years between his post and your reply, he found this out.

The Seaforth Highlanders and the BCR's intend to branch out to Surrey and collocate at Platoon and a Troop in that area. A sub unit location is currently being looked for and there is positive support from both 39CBGHQ and Mayor Watts. It's about time as no one in the downtown core wants to join the MO to be cold , wet, tired and hungry on the weekend!

I think both units may be the last in 39CBG to not have a formed sub units in a separate location. This is a great move and a great opportunity to recruit in one of the fastest growing cities in Canada.

Noneck

noneck said:
The Seaforth Highlanders and the BCR's intend to branch out to Surrey and collocate at Platoon and a Troop in that area. A sub unit location is currently being looked for and there is positive support from both 39CBGHQ and Mayor Watts. It's about time as no one in the downtown core wants to join the MO to be cold , wet, tired and hungry on the weekend!

I think both units may be the last in 39CBG to not have a formed sub units in a separate location. This is a great move and a great opportunity to recruit in one of the fastest growing cities in Canada.

Noneck

Uh oh... the Seaforths and BCRs are cooperating? I'd better check the earthquake kit, the big one is probably just around the corner. ;D

daftandbarmy said:
Uh oh... the Seaforths and BCRs are cooperating? I'd better check the earthquake kit, the big one is probably just around the corner. ;D

:rofl:

Back