• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

Watch for more hiring by Public Safety in the months before the "assault style firearms" ban takes effect (October 30, 2025). Every organization the Liberal GoC has approached to collect ands store these guns has said "no". Canada Post was the latest. Some provinces have said they will not allow Trudeau to divert their scarce police resources to chasing lawful gun owners instead of criminals. Watch for a new sub-ministry of Public Safety to pop up in order to deal with this mess.

Its nice to see some provinces just saying no this, I wish mine was one of them.

I really can not stand/sit listen to Trudeau.

What impact is the budget having on polls? | Power Play with Vassy Kapelos

Watch for more hiring by Public Safety in the months before the "assault style firearms" ban takes effect (October 30, 2025). Every organization the Liberal GoC has approached to collect ands store these guns has said "no". Canada Post was the latest. Some provinces have said they will not allow Trudeau to divert their scarce police resources to chasing lawful gun owners instead of criminals. Watch for a new sub-ministry of Public Safety to pop up in order to deal with this mess.
It's also interesting to see that Canada Post wants nothing to do with this fiasco.

There doesn't have to be a conspiracy. Plenty of "elites" behave like they favour super-national government.

Tom Mulcair on Trudeau's budget

In the interview he references Mark Carney as being an alternative and how he is raising his profile. One platform that Tom mentions is an outfit called Canada 2020. This mob was referenced in Macleans some years back.

Here is Canada 2020 and its associates

Known by the company you keep.

Justin
Barack Obama
Hilary Clinton
Tom Podesta
Keith Starmer
Tony Blair
Mark Carney

Not conspiracy....just shared beliefs.

Back