• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trojan suit.......on Ebay?

cadettrooper

Inactive
Reaction score
Wow i really hope this guy isn't getting too desperate................

http://cgi.ebay.ca/The-Trojan-full-body-armor-designed-by-Troy-Hurtubise_W0QQitemZ190086333516QQihZ009QQcategoryZ25552QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I seen this guy on the Discovery Channel, the suit is no more than a movie prop.

I just hope whoever buys it doesn't think its going to protect them from anything serious and do something stupid.

He also built a bear suit a few years back, a Park Ranger once told him he was dreaming if he thought the suit was going to protect him from a 1100lb adult male grizzly or Kodiak bear attack. he must of taken the advice because it was never tested against the real thing.

The footage he had done was to have logs extended from ropes and dropped on him with the suit, but when questioned about the suits ability to protect against the grizzly bears 6" claws, which the park ranger pointed out, can rip through a 1/4 inch of steel plate with a force of almost 2 tons, he said further testing would be needed.

retiredgrunt45 said:
I seen this guy on the Discovery Channel, the suit is no more than a movie prop.

I just hope whoever buys it doesn't think its going to protect them from anything and do something stupid.

Well, there goes my modern one-man Kelly Gang plan.

Back