• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

To be a soldier

Parkie sir if I may call you that (either that or by rank)

I've had my doubts, and even closed my file once and went to school. I had people try to explain to me that "the military is something you're using to run away from your problems." I know at least now this is wrong. Being in Post-secondary is alright, but it's not what I wanted to do. I think in a few years time, I will re-apply and do my four years if not more in the CF. I thank you for this, and many of your other posts. It finally shed some light and direction into what I should do.

:salute: (if that's not to cliche)

nubNull said:
Parkie sir if I may call you that (either that or by rank)

I've had my doubts, and even closed my file once and went to school. I had people try to explain to me that "the military is something you're using to run away from your problems." I know at least now this is wrong. Being in Post-secondary is alright, but it's not what I wanted to do. I think in a few years time, I will re-apply and do my four years if not more in the CF. I thank you for this, and many of your other posts. It finally shed some light and direction into what I should do.

:salute: (if that's not to cliche)
Parkie will do just fine young man.please don't call me sir.I can never stress enough that you do what you feel honors you and your beliefs.If you feel up to the challenge,then by all means do it.anybody can say oh ya I worked at this one place for almost 10 years.not many have the guts to say I stood up for my country when it needed me.

A C (parkie)
                                                                                        Princess Patricia's canadian Light infantry

Watching the news this morning and what do I see,Soldiers helping sick children overseas.always the protector.always! I can say no more.

A C (parkie)
                                                                        Princess Patricia's canadian Light Infantry

Back