• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tim Hortons in Theatre Merged Thread (in AFG, no plans to preposition)

My fiance works at Timmies and wishes they would've had those when I was there a few months ago and brought her back one of those cups ::)

Green Beans was good, but i wish that they had Tims when i was in KAF

OH!! I want one of those cups too!

Hey maybe they can start out a collectors line. OR, maybe they can pump some AR & TW cups when it comes closer to Rememberance Day to support our troops?

Thats actually a good idea MedTech, I know tons of ppl who would love the chance to grab a limited edition 'Support Our Troops' mugs. Timmy's and our nation's soldiers, two of the countries finest.

I just sent a note to CFPSA and Tim Hortons suggesting they sell a thermal Tim Hortons / CFPSA cup in CADPAT with the Kandahar 2007 yellow-ribbon logo on it to the the general public, with some proceeds benefitting the CFPSA or the CDS Military Families Fund or some other charitable vehicle for the extended CF family.

Hopefully some marketing genius will run with it.

hahaha royalties would've gone to a CF charity... or quite possibly the wounded soldier's fund anyways. No loss to me  :)

Good god, someone who's current in KAF grab a bunch of these and toss em on eBay, you'll make a killing...

That is a good idea............ Just go to the counter, order 10 large double double's and tell them to hold the coffee.  Then take your 10 mint condition cups and fire them up on e-bay. Guarentee they make at least a 500% profit on what you paid for them.

Regards

And then donate the proceeds to the "feed the Bzz" fund.. yeah... that's it...

Bzzliteyr said:
And then donate the proceeds to the "feed the Bzz" fund.. yeah... that's it...

no no no....the BBG fund.....

(buy beer for Gord)

Woah hang on here, I should at least get a cut as the originator  >:D 

My take will go towards a very worthy cause... reducing the price of Innis & Gunn beer and putting it in cases!  God that stuff is bottled ambrosia...

(if you haven't tried this stuff yet, head to your local Booze Can Store and check the imports shelf).

reccecrewman said:
That is a good idea............ Just go to the counter, order 10 large double double's and tell them to hold the coffee.  Then take your 10 mint condition cups and fire them up on e-bay. Guarentee they make at least a 500% profit on what you paid for them.

Regards

just ask for it double cupped, roll up one on the outside  ;D

Babbling Brooks said:
Hah!  Like any red-blooded Canuck could keep from rolling up a rim made for rolling!

It would take a lot of will power, but it could be possable  ;D

It would take a lot of will power, but it could be possable

I double-dog dare you to throw out your next Timmies Roll Up The Rim cup without rolling it up.  Betcha you can't.

;D

Back