• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

This woman deserves a medal!

retiredgrunt45

Inactive
Reaction score
This woman deserves a medal!

Watch the clip, it's very powerful stuff.

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv&ak

It is extremely surprising that the Arab financed TV station in Dubai would allow this to air. Be sure and watch this, it is so powerful I have no doubt she now has a very large price on her head. She is one impressive woman.

The woman is Wafa Sultan, an Arab-American psychologist from Los Angeles. I would suggest watching it ASAP because I don't know how long the link will be active. This film clip should be shown around the world repeatedly!

Your link opens does something extremely fast then closes!

I don't trust it.

The link opened the video okay, but only after I virus checked it.

For those worried about downloading the file, several video clips of Wafa Sultan can be found on You Tube, by searching on her name.

Interesting viewpoint, and I am sure that she gets her share of hate mail - or worse.

It's from 2006 ... and she's STILL alive.  ;)

She's made this site upon more than one occasion --- always for that video clip.

Wafa Sultan in The Ruxted Group

Wafa Sultan, Arab-American Psychologist [with some background information on her]

Fighting & Winning The Global War on Terror (WW IV)

Peace, Propaganda & The Promised Land

COIN Explained So a 5th Grader Can Understand It - Almost

BTW, that Arab financed TV Station in Dubaii ... is pretty advanced if you actually watch it; they show stuff like this a lot. It gets good ratings in the Muslim world. Just like here in North America ... controversy sells.

EW said:
The link opened the video okay, but only after I virus checked it.

For those worried about downloading the file, several video clips of Wafa Sultan can be found on You Tube, by searching on her name.

Interesting viewpoint, and I am sure that she gets her share of hate mail - or worse.

Or just try any of the links contained within my last post ... they all link to the video IIRC (The Ruxted article features the link at the bottom of the article) ... and all of our computers here seemed to have survived our downloading it on previous occasions.

My vista machine won't run the original link for whatever reason. Perhaps my setup is preventing the launch or re-direct.

Cheers.

Snafu-Bar said:
My vista machine won't run the original link for whatever reason. Perhaps my setup is preventing the launch or re-direct.

Cheers.

Are YOU a Rogers customer??  >:D

Snafu-Bar said:

Cheers.

Ref the highlighted word... :p

Snafu-Bar said:

Are all your programs (Acrobat Reader, etc.) up to date?  What are your Firewall settings? 

Are you on Rogers.

Snafu-Bar said:

Cheers.
I am running "Vista" and I got it to run; the strange thing was when I tried to open it using "Firefox" it would not work but it ran fine using Internet Explorer. I can't explain it.

Back