• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

This is no Kilt, Laddie

Roy Harding said:
Hey Vern!!  Maybe when it arrives I'll post a picture for you - should be good - a bald, bearded, grumpy old man with his knees exposed, trying to act tough.  (It's not chaps - but ya gotta take what you can get.)

Will it be as clear and concise as Vern's current pic?????

CesarNostradamus said:
HAHAHAha
Nice Buttocks!  8)

Even Cesar has gone on to the COUGAR SIDE!!! MUAHAHAHA!  ;D

(My God- is that a corset or the back of an apron she's wearing on that picture?! Cesar, Medtech...cover your eyes!!!!)  :eek:

CougarDaddy said:
Even Cesar has gone on to the COUGAR SIDE!!! MUAHAHAHA!  ;D

(My God- is that a corset or the back of an apron she's wearing on that picture?! Cesar, Medtech...cover your eyes!!!!)  :eek:

Uhmmm ... chaps would be my guess.

Now even the US Postal Service wants to get into the act! :D

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2008/07/21/ma...eks_comfort_in_kilt/

Dean Peterson has heard the snickering.

His 17-year-old son "keeps quiet" about his father's new obsession, and when his 15-year-old son proposed following in his dad's footsteps, the principal at the boy's school warned that other students might pick on him.

But the 6-foot-tall, 250-pound mail carrier from Lacey, Wash., doesn't worry about anyone questioning his virility, or ogling his bare knees. He just wants to feel as free as a woman wearing a skirt.

"A lot of people think I'm crazy," said Peterson, 48, who became a mail carrier after retiring from the Air Force eight years ago. "This is important to me - I just want to be comfortable. I just want the option."
300h.jpg

I think we need to see more members here in kilts.  Right CourgarDaddy????? :D

emmie

emmiee said:
I think we need to see more members here in kilts.  Right CourgarDaddy????? :D

emmie

Carrrrreful how you use the worrrrds 'memberrrrr' and 'kilt' in a sentence lassie. This forrrrrrrrrum is rrrrrrrated G!  ;)

ha. Thats actually a really good idea. I've seen carriers wearing shorts close to december because they can walk faster.

I guess the posties have figured that, when dealing with dogs, a laddie with his kilt up can run a lot faste than a fella with his pants down >:D

geo said:
I guess the posties have figured that, when dealing with dogs, a laddie with his kilt up can run a lot faste than a fella with his pants down >:D

You do realize that begs the question of the when and why you encountered a postie with his pants down when around neighbour hood dogs....... >:D

:ROFL:
Yeah... guess the dog got the pant leg - which is sorta "down"
BTW GAP, you've got a filthy mind :)

geo said:
:ROFL:
Yeah... guess the dog got the pant leg - which is sorta "down"
BTW GAP, you've got a filthy mind :)

Thank you.....

Back