• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

This is no Kilt, Laddie

daftandbarmy

Army.ca Dinosaur
Reaction score
You tell 'em Jock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFpzXmsP0cc

Looks liike Kamloops in the background though... not miserbale and wet like the real Scotland

Well, I'm wearing a Utilikilt as I type, I've lounged, hiked and canoed in it for the past couple of years, and it's uber-comfortable in the back-country.  Don't try skiing in it though  ;D

Jeebus - thanks for that ParaMedTech.

I watched the video and then went to the site and ordered one (a "Workman", if you're curious).  It seemed such a good idea - "full freedom of movement" and "air circulation" and all that.

Then I sat here chagrined that I'd been sucked in by the advertising, which is not normal for me (and I was sober at the time!)  Perhaps I was sucked in - but thanks to your post I no longer feel alone.  ;)

In the meantime, my wife remains convinced that I'm nuts - but that's nothing new.

Hey Vern!!  Maybe when it arrives I'll post a picture for you - should be good - a bald, bearded, grumpy old man with his knees exposed, trying to act tough.  (It's not chaps - but ya gotta take what you can get.)

daftandbarmy said:
Kilts. Two words: Chick magnet :eek:

Hmmm...  I'm not nearly as "magnetic" as I used to be - I'll let you know how your theory works once my kilt arrives.  (I fear, however, that my wife will be too busy laughing at my knobby knees to be "magnetized")

daftandbarmy said:
Kilts. Two words: Chick magnet :eek:

daft: could not have said it better; I'm definately "magnetized".  LoL  

btw: just ordered one for the " magnet" in my life.    ;)

em

Ha! I knew it....

By the way, make sure you get him a proper sporran and a skean dhu as well. Nothing worse than a 1/2 equipped kilt wearer!

The following vid. link below demonstrates why you must never mess with men in kilts, though the "All-blacks"/NZ team in rugby may have something to say about that.  :p

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=213272

CougarDaddy said:
The following vid. link below demonstrates why you must never mess with men in kilts, though the "All-blacks"/NZ team in rugby may have something to say about that.  :p

I'm speechless, WOW!   Where can I get tickets for this game?  LOL...  (is it hot in here?)

emma

Utilikilts has a section called Mocummercials produced by wearers of the kilt.

Here is one that I thought was funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3xdzo2rI84

em

More kilt madness, this time from a US Marine in Iraq- a MARPAT kilt!!  :eek:

USMCKilt1.jpg

USMCKilt2.jpg

ParaMedTech said:
Well, I'm wearing a Utilikilt as I type, I've lounged, hiked and canoed in it for the past couple of years, and it's uber-comfortable in the back-country.  Don't try skiing in it though   ;D

For the official record, he really has worn it it all of the above mentioned places. I don't remember any skiing attempts though... and yes, they really are sexy!  ;D

"Odious"* nonwoman waiting boob job so I've been told. LMAO. said:
Does he own any chaps??!!??  :D

;D   

Apparently I am not 'suppose' to post any pictures....

Back