• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

This is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong

midget-boyd91 said:
Young fool, your Jedi mind tricks will not work on me!!
Young?! I'm only a year younger then you!

By the way, I am a Jedi in training, silly you  ::)

Mike Baker said:
Young?! I'm only a year younger then you!

By the way, I am a Jedi in training, silly you  ::)

Come on, I have to use the quotes from the movie.  :nana:

To clear up the air for those who asked - the maniacally sadistic bald freak who sits beside me in class told me to watch it - and now as I have, so to you must.  On the bright side, the shrink that's teaching us for the next couple of weeks seems to be on to him...

MM

She just embarrased the greatest band in the world. I think Bon Scott would be turning in his grave. 

ACDC music is meant to be played by ACDC, anything less is just that, "less" I wish Angus would show her how to do the schoolboy shuffle right though.

Well...uummm....okay, now that I've picked myself up off the floor from laughing hi-sterically and have cleaned off the spew from my monitor...someone did tell her once that she could s i n g..BUT THAT???  Puuuhhhleasssee!!!!  I had to go and listen to G2G's link and loudly!!!  Just to get over it...
Please, don't ever do that to us again.    8)
We now return you to your usually dull evening.
;D

Here's one by the Arrogant Worms about Celine - don't watch the video, just listen:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Di37c8hoU9c

MM

My eyes....my eyes....oh my ears......

I feel sick.....

Mmmm, you seem fragile ... for a beach bum  ;D !

Even more frightening is the thought that people pay big money to see this!  Who are those people?  I'm afeared.

Excuse me I need to go and gouge my eyes out with a spoon now. :eek:

I thought she was actually playing guitar, but alas it was only her leg. ;D

Dear World:

Our condolences go out to the victims of Celine Dion's latest aural mass rape and bastardization of what was once a classic tune. Please forgive us.

Signed,

Canada.

Back