• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

THINGS YOU'D LOVE TO SAY OUT LOUD AT WORK

Lol don't you remember?
I bought two of them when I went shopping with you..
While wearing the first teeshirt.

I still have to give you the one that's too big for me, btw.
When you come to Cadets Bring A Friend I'll give it to you... or just save it for Christmas?  >:D

These are also used in my cadet corps, and probably by many...

- "Thankyou, Captain Obvious"
- "HEY, Johnny invent-a-file!"
- "Why look, it's Chester the Molester"

Heres one of my favourites "Don't you have someone's ass to go stick your nose up, you brown-nosing pansy?"

- Please submit your opinion in writing and place in the cabinet labeled "Garbage"
- What are you doing here, I wanted a Danish, not an idiot
-  I'm sorry what you really wanted was "dealing with self stupidity" it's down the hall.
-  oh wait you must be a contestant on that reality show where the most stupid person wins the large cash prize. Personally I think you are a shoe in to win the large cash prize.
- If your I.Q were money, you would be bankrupt and possibly in debt.
- The results are in.... (short pause) You're an idiot.
- You're one float short of a parade.
- Did you smoke your cornflakes this morning sir?
- Well thats just great/fantastic, now in the real world....
- Stop eating concrete for breakfast.
- I'm speechless, I can't think of words that describe how big of an idiot you are.
- Since I took SHARP training, I'm going to have to call you by what your name tag says rather than private dumbass.
- You remind me of the kid that used to freeze their tongue to a pole in winter back in grade school.
- It says a lot that your I.Q is less than the amount of fingers on your left hand.
- For the longest time I thought it was a brain dead chimpanzee that sent me all these memos, but then I realized it was you.
- You must have misunderstood me, there is no prize for being the largest idiot in the building.
- Just wait here, I'm going to phone Ford that I found their missing crash test dummy.
- Your brain must be in stealth mode, because I can't tell if you have one or not.
- If the average Canadian taxpayer found out that they were paying your salary, I don't think they would be impressed.
- You must be the conductor for the stupid train
- Lets make a bet, if scientists can find something in the universe more stupid than you, then I'll give you $100 000.

Another that was popular a couple of years ago was, "way to ..... no ...." ie. "Way to walk no walk" after someone trips and falls.

Back