• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The what is your favorite car thread

Jonny Boy

Inactive
Reaction score
i was just wondering what would your favorite type of car be? i have been looking at a lot of cars  lately and ever since i got involved in Auto Mechanics i have been learning about all the different types of cars.

so what is your favorite car. year, model, make, colour?

i guess i can start. i have a list of cars that i really want.

1967 Ford Mustang GT, Blue or red

1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500, silver or blue. (here is a pic of it. it is the car from gone in 60 seconds.)
http://www.dealsonwheels.com/search/detailbig.cfm/Autos__ID/000626-200504-000006
2005 ford mustang GT convertible, Blue or red.
http://www.fast-autos.net/ford/05mustang2.html

those are the 3 top cars i want right now. i think the cheapest is $30,000 American. so i have same saving to do.

'53 Jaguar C-type
'48 Ferrari 166 Mille Miglia
'58 Porsche RSK
'63 Aston Martin DB4 Zagato GT
'59 Masserati typo 61
'38 Alfa 8C 2900

I think the cheapest car on this list is still over half a million.

Pure White 2002 Cadillac STS.  Anyone seen Equilibrium? You too can drive around like a Cleric from the Tetra-Grammaton.  I'd be happy with an older SUV (1995-2001) or a hearty pick-up.  I put my dreams of a Mercedes SL-65 AMG away for good.

Mustang GT, any year, any colour. Though I am partial to the 67 Shelby GT 500............the 2005 GT is the up there too........

Well, I'm going to keep this realistic. Any nice GM in the 60's through 80's with a nice small or big block would pretty much keep me happy. My 83 Hurst/Olds with a 305 keeps me more than happy.....When i can afford insurance  :-\

Realistically... any pre-energy crisis muscle car.
Ideally, a DeLorean. THAT would be cool.

Mine are as follows:

1958 Ford Fairlane Skyliner
1958 Ford Thunderbird
1968 Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback
1973 Dodge Challenger; and of course,
My Australian designed 8/2000 AUII XLS Ford Falcon Utility

Cheers,

Wes

2001 Ram Air Trans Am
2005 Mustang GT
Dodge Stealth Series
2005 Acura NSX
2005 Corvette Z51
2000 Mustang Cobra R
1970 Mercury Cougar "Eliminator" / 428 Super Cobra Jet
Dodge Viper SRT10
Hummer H2 et al series.
8)

2004 subaru legacy wrx sti
2005 mitubishi Evolution or lancer
1999 Nissan Skyliner
and the old school hummer not the soccor mom one lol

:cdn:

2005 Pontiac GTO - the sad part is that they are inadmissable into Canada, even though they are sold in the states.  It has to do with the rear bumper not meeting the standards.  ::)

On a 2nd note, I drive a 2001 Z24 Cavalier.  ;D

Hummer H1 - How can anyone like the new ones? Island Rhyno, you sissy!  ;)

David Caruso has me hooked, what can I say. Yes, Yes, the older style rocks and it would be freakin fantastic to take off roading, but here's the thing, I'm not taking a $100,000 vehicle off road. Have any of you guys been in the new H series, it focking rocks, it's a sweet ride. Also as a side, a member of my family won the GMC Envoy from Tims and that is also a very sweet ride!

Guys

Hello all

Due to the response to the thread being locked I am opening it back up again, however there may be some changes coming down about these "What's you favourite whatever" threads which seem to waste both space and mods time policing them.

More to follow...

Cheers

Slim
STAFF

Back