• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Ten Manliest Firearms

NCdt Lumber said:
How could Rambo and the M60 not make the list?
http://www.avmagazine.it/immagini/rambo_17_04_2006.jpg

'Cause Stallone is a raging pinko, anti-gun candy-a$$ - that's why (Oh, and the M60 never was a great GPMG either - for a lot of reasons...)!!!

blake

A couple of good quotes from that site:

"Of course hurts people.  Is weapon."  You may as well refer to your "house home."  The wussy definition of "Assault weapon" bears no resemblance to the US military's definition.  It comes down to, "It's black and makes us poopoo in our panties!"  :eek:

This is a man so cool even his sperm smoke unfiltered Camels.  ;D

Mallard said:
I'm surprised the Thomson wasnt on there like common a drum and clip fed, .45  sub machine gun. Its just badass.
I dont know if the clock should have made it, and I was also surprised the Garand didnt make it on there or the Enfield.
Desert Eagle?
Thompson... maybe.  If I could actually understand what it is that you are trying to say, I could respond better.

Enfield was on the list.

Desert Eagle? ::)  POS

Actually a PPSH is likely even more badass than the tommy gun and more widespread, the 7.65x25 is nothing to sneer at, considering the ROF.

No list will ever get all the great gun, there has been to many. I would have also included the FN/FAL

Then of course there is the Maxmin gun or the Vickers, the Bren is also a manly weapon!!!

Back