• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Spam and Scam Superthread- Merged

Now Vern, do you really think that will happen.

He will go through years of appeals and while the appeals are going on. He will have a child born in Canada just to make it difficult for him to be deported.

Canada sucks on issues as this.

Yep, we'll hug him show him how harsh our Canadian justice system is, by giving him a sucker a slap on the hand and tell him he's been a bad, bad boy. Then we'll even give him a place to live, because by now he has realized how nice a place Canada is to live and claimed refugee status. With our "looped holed" immigration policies it will take about five years for his case to be heard and by then he'll will have disappeared into the woodwork. It's almost laughable.

retiredgrunt45 said:
Yep, we'll hug him show him how harsh our Canadian justice system is, by giving him a sucker a slap on the hand and tell him he's been a bad, bad boy. Then we'll even give him a place to live, because by now he has realized how nice a place Canada is to live and claimed refugee status. With our "looped holed" immigration policies it will take about five years for his case to be heard and by then he'll will have disappeared into the woodwork. It's almost laughable.

You're depressing me... unfortunately thats what our system has become...

ArmyVern said:
And after the courts have dealt with him, deport his ass, with all due haste.

Ha!

I reckon the taxpayer will be funding airfare for the rest of his family to come out and live, then provide housing and welfare on top of it all.

A .22 short in the head, and feed him to the pigs, they'll eat anything.

I get 100's of emails all the time requesting such, and anyone with one brain cell only has to press delete, so I don't have much sympathy for the old guy either, soory but its unfortunate, but I don't.

Cheers,

Wes

Any email I get that does not come from someone I know.... gets deleted.  No sneak peek - just flush it away.
If it was important & I shouldknow the person, they'll try again OR call again...

Wesley  Down Under said:
and anyone with one brain cell only has to press delete,

I tend to think I have at least one brain cell, but the purpose of me writing back to him was to play his game back.  Incidentally, he actually answered my email.  Guess he took me seriously!

OK, MP 811 - you're driving me crazy! What did he respond?

I like to mess with telemarketers, but that's another topic  >:D

:cdn:
Hawk

That's pretty funny 811. I don't think my computer is fortified enough to get into return emailing any of the fraudsters who send me spam/phishing mail. I just delete, delete, delete.

ok, so here's part 2.....his response to my email to him.......

From Kaluo Dikko
Avenue 5 Lot 172 Sogefia Cocody  Quarters
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire West Africa
Tel+22508445366
(CONFIDENTIAL

Hello Dear Friend,
Good day and how are you today Dear Friend.I am glad to receive your kind response concerning the proposal for your kind assistance for Investment  establishment in your base.i got across you email in this website http://armyapp.forces.gc.ca/Army/forum/
Thanks for your response to this co-operation the proposal  is Just for  your assistance in fund transfer and  investment establishment  in your base for long time mutual relationship in lucratives areas.

However,I will not want you  to be skepitcal or having doubt of any kind concerning the authenticity and legitimacy of this transaction, Since we have not known or meet each other before, it was due to the political instablity in our country that make's me to use this medium to search for a means of  geting out of our country Ivory Coast, because since this political uprising started in our country which have resulted to war  since this past  years now every body is geting away from the country as election is coming up soon.
I am 22 years and second year medicine student  from bouake university in northern Ivory Coast west Africa before the war started in our region which led to the closure of our school.So as I have legitimately inherited this amount of money from my late father which I will want to relocate for establishment with a help of trust worthy person in more political stability country of yours.

Meanwhile, I need  you to indicate your full interest and willingness to associate with me for long time relationship for the mutual benefits of both of us. 
However Dear friend, what I mean is that I inherited this vital sum  of NINE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USD $9.500,000 USD Which I will need your assistance for the investment establishment in lucratvies avenue over there in your base in areas like (Hotel Management, Real Estate Housing project, Stock  Market, Manufacturing Etc)
Infact every investment will be on your advice since I am still a student before I lost my father.whom when he was alive serves as minister of Social Affairs and also deals in Cocoa and Coffee Plantation with Gold and Diamond mining trading in Bouake northern distrct of Cote d'Ivoire,which is the EMPIGO rebel held district areas for the past  years now in Ivory Coast West Africa.

The rebels killed my father and almost our family members  on the first day this uprising started,I was at the school campus when this  tragedy happened, that  was the reason why I  escaped the tragedy.They killed My father  and some other top government officials because they were not supporting their selfish ambition to over throw the  the present government of Laurent Gbagbo.
However,this money is a legitmately acquired Money and must to be invested in legitimate venture.This money is deposited  in a bank here  known as the BICICI bank Limited in Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire west Africa where I am staying now, but very willing to travel out due to the political instablity in the country.The fund is deposited with the name of my late father as the depositor and my name as the next of kin.I have been at the bank to confirm the existance of this money with the deposit certificate lodgement slip the bank issued to my late father as of the time he made this deposit, and the bank has also  reconfirm the deposit with a statement of the account status, which i will attach on my next message  just for your review.

Please Send to me your private telephone and fax number for more vocal conversation on the next step for smooth acheviement of this project.
Thanks for your positive response, this assure's me  that you will be capable to handle this investment I am assuring that everything is in order,I want you to be rest assured that this project is 100% risk free and legitimate in the sense that there will never be any strange protocols or what ever illegality to be attached to it everything will be transparent to both of us.Only what I need from you is to be a good and honest partner who will assist me to receive this fund over there for establishment while I continue my education.
It was due to the political instabilty in our country Ivory Coast that make's me to search for a means  geting out of the country since most of personals is going away from the country due the crises that have resulted to war since the past  years now.

I will be delighted to inform you once again,the exactly areas in which I need your assistance,As I have already informed you the source and origin of my fund is inheritance from my late father.

Just for you assist me to recover this fund to your base into a good account with out much taxes to it.And invest it in profitable venture. For your assistance in these areas I am suggesting to give you at least 15% from the total fund as gift after the transfer while 3% will be set aside for any expenses that might incur during this transaction. Then rest will be for the investment programme.
Do not forget to send your phone number with house address on your next message.
You will contact bank direct in order for you to link up direct with the bank to confirm the authenticity legitimacy of this project. I am waiting for your Urgent response.
I will be at the bank to discuss and finalise the best way in which the money will be uplifted to your base for the establishment programme.
I am assuring you that this transaction is 100% lagitimate and guaranteed.in case if the content is not weel understandeble please do not fail to call me on this number Tel+22508445366
Thanks for your understanding and continual co-operations.
Yours Sincerely
Kaluo Dikko

im laughing my arse off now as this guy thinks im serious.  and my response to him...................

Dearest Kaluo;

I have to be skeptical and have doubt because I found this......

http://www.techmall.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1962

Are you trying to (#*$ with me?  Might I remind you that im a very powerful person.  Remember I told you about making peoples "problems" disappear?  Well your becoming a problem to me.

I suggest you take your lame ass attempt at scaming me and put it better use.  I dont know, maybe get yourself a f*#&*@$ job and earn your living instead of trying to steal it from others..........

You make me sick. 

Wonder if he'll respond to this one!!!................. ::)

: Sgt. George Green (sgt.georgegreen@us.army.mil)
You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent: October 23, 2007 4:32:53 AM
Reply-to: georgegreen@mail.ru
To:  Attention,How is everything going, I hope great?Though i have not considered this medium to be the best manner to haveapproached you on this issue being that the internet has been greatlyabused over the recent years and is very unsecured for informations ofvital importance. I have decided to take the chance seeing that no other means could havebeen faster and more efficient than the E-mail. I write to youirrespective of the fact you do not know me,but please do consider thisletter as a request from a brother in need of assistance. My name is George Green(Sgt)an American soldier, I am serving in themilitary of the 1st Armored Division here in Iraq. As you know we arebeing attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs, it will come worstnow Saddam Hussein was executed. During one of our rescue Mission wecame across a safe that contains the total sum of $21,000,000 (Twenty oneMillion Us Dollars) that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believethey use in buying weapons and ammunitions, and it was agreed by all partypresent that the money will be shared amongst us. You can go to this weblink to read about events that took place here:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm Out of the total fund my share was $8,000,000 (Eight Million US Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is$8,000,000 out of here to you, in as much as you can assure me that my ownshare will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money,and there are no dangers involved, as I have madearrangements with a UN representative based in Asia who promised todeliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall becompensating you with US$2,500,000.00 (Two Million, Five Hundred ThousandDollars) on final conclusion of this project,while the rest shall be forme for my investment purposes. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matterwith a third party, should you have reasons to reject this offer, pleasedestroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad forme. I do not know for how long we will remain here, and I have survived twosuicide bomb attacks, which prompted me to reach out for help because Iwill be migrating to you to invest and start a new life not as a soldieranymore.Please if this proposal is acceptable by you, kindly send me an e-mailsignifying your interest including your most confidential telephonenumbers for quick communication also your home address where the fundwould be delivered. As soon as I receive your email with the information, I will furnish youwith full details on when and how the fund shall be delivered to you bythe diplomat and he will make a contact with you before anything move.Waiting for our urgent reply.Best regards,Sgt. George Green.

There are tons of these out there, I laugh at the spelling then forward it to  "info@phonebusters.com" and they do whatever with it.

Dave                :salute:

A quote from the "Phone Busters" page (http://www.phonebusters.com/english/index.html):

Welcome

What's New?

info@phonebusters.com and wafl@phonebusters email accounts are currently disabled, we apologize for this temporary inconvenience. 

Hmmm.... Interesting - NOT!

Sgt Green has a russian email address?  (georgegreen@mail.ru)

Just another reiteration of an old scam under a new guise.

"flush"!

Kyu said:
This sound a lot like the Nigerian scam.  :threat:

Im glad you figured that one out for me.  I was about to rush to Sgt George Green's aid!

Actually it sounds kind of original for an email, although somebody must have been watching Kelly's Heroes to get the idea...

Greymatters said:
Actually it sounds kind of original for an email, although somebody must have been watching Kelly's Heroes to get the idea...

Please, lets not give any more excuses for Sgt Shultz to go off on an "Oddball" rant!!!  ;)
Woof, woof, that's my other impression of a dog.

Back