• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Photo Gallery Thread -Merged

Vern:

I submit that you may have put a curse on the Gallery by logging in!  (j/k)

Cheers,

tango22a

Gallery is now gone from the tabs at the top of the page.  I assume Mike's working on it?

I second tango22a's comment.  Vern broke the gallery.......AGAIN!  ;)  ;D

PMedMoe said:
Gallery is now gone from the tabs at the top of the page.  I assume Mike's working on it?

I second tango22a's comment.  Vern broke the gallery.......AGAIN!  ;)  ;D
I promise to keep out!! I shoud have known better; Mike should have known better than to allow me access to it - that just makes work for him.

How evil of me breaking it yet again.  :-\

New army.ca headline " Army Vern BANNED from army.ca Gallery"... Site Owner says it takes too much time and effort to fix the Gallery every time Vern gets in it!

Cheers,

tango22a

Mike Bobbitt said:
Eye... twitching...

Sorry about that, Mike.
eye_twitch.gif

Heheh, nice pic Mike... too bad you couldn't upload it into the album! ;)

Anyway I've largely disabled the album for now... clearly it's just not working. You should (I hope!) still be able to browse the images by going to http://milnet.ca/gallery2, but not upload, rate etc. yet.

OK, I think I'm ready to try this again... if you get the security violation (or other errors) please let me know.

I expect some will see the errors agin, but this time I think I know how to fix them. :)

That's ok.. almost expected. But what about now? (fingers crossed...)

Works fine for me now on: Linux/Firefox; Vista/Firefox and Vista/Chrome.  :nod:

Mike... thanks for the PM... I appreciate you trying to spare me from the bad news... ;) However can you give it another shot, I think it might work better now.

Thanks
Mike

Now my eye is twitching!
I've tried everything I can think of, Mike. Firefox and IE. Tested my password by logging in and out.
Please do not sweat it if is just me having the problem.
Here  is the message I receive:

An Error Has Occurred!
Error (ERROR_STORAGE_FAILURE)in modules/core/classes/GalleryStorage/GalleryStorageExtras.class at line 1007 (GalleryCoreApi::error)
in modules/core/classes/GalleryStorage.class at line 521 (GalleryStorageExtras::addMapEntry)
in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 2955 (GalleryStorage::addMapEntry)
in modules/core/classes/GalleryEmbed.class at line 415 (GalleryCoreApi::addMapEntry)
in /var/www/html/forums/Sources/Gallery.php at line 902 (GalleryEmbed::createUser)
in /var/www/html/forums/Sources/Gallery.php at line 638
in /var/www/html/forums/Sources/Gallery.php at line 559
in ??? at line 0
in /var/www/html/forums/index.php at line 153

Seems to be working now for me on VISTA(64 bit)/IE8.

EDITED TO ADD....

Also seems to work with IE8 64 bit.

Mike, you were a special case (bet you already knew that ;)). I had to make one more tweak for you, but I'd stake my Army.ca paycheque that it's working now.

Works fine now for me...thanks Mike!!

Thank you, Mike. I can see the Gallery albums now!

Fantastic! I wasn't sure how I was going to mail a roll of pennies anyway! ;)

OK, more good news... uploads are working again, and you can upload by clicking on the "Add Items" link while in the album you want to upload into. To celebrate, I'm going to resurrect a photo contest before the month is out!

Cheers
Mike

Back