• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The MEGA Political Cartoon/Meme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:facepalm:

Attachments

• 18342483_10155052180945306_7631128259113219096_n.jpg
    18342483_10155052180945306_7631128259113219096_n.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 300
....said: "So CBC!"

18767391_1369385566461901_8157203757585177440_n.jpg

"Attacking the new PC Leader already."

After our Liberal advisors advised, but the Party decided not to take their advice, this may be more true than not:

19145766_1474473579276284_7311900267331192874_n.jpg

We know darn well it will be coming down the pipes in the near future; another TAX that will be paid mainly by guess who?......The Middle Class.  Meanwhile the top 1% will be vacationing taking advantage of free access to Canada's National Parks.

... thought, "can this really be true?"  #FakeNews

Attachments

• practicing-for-my-595652.jpg
    practicing-for-my-595652.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 217
Should be Putin sitting with a dog in his lap = Lap Dog.

Lots of people believe that = Fake News.

After an extended lunch of wall candy* Trudeau gets ready to lick the windows on the short bus.

* - lead based paint chips.

Attachments

• DumDum.jpg
    DumDum.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 212
Makes sense now.

Attachments

• justins geography.png
    justins geography.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 210
medicineman said:
Honestly surprised that he got anything outside of Ontario or Quebec right... ;D

MM

Well.....He has managed to piss off a lot of Albertans. 

He just gave Alberta his dad's finger again. And he waited until an inordinate amount of people in the country were looking at him to do it. There's no limit to where this arrogantly stupid aristocrate will go.

I was watching the speech and I hate to defend him but I honestly think he fucked up reading his teleprompter vs an intended snub.  He isn't vindictive like his old man at this stage of his political career.  So, my view is not a dick, just a knob.  (like I've always believed)

I think what was more insulting was the smarmy "oopsie, my bad" afterward. Whether it was accidental or not, the timing couldn't have been better for him. Infantile jab in my book.

jollyjacktar said:
I was watching the speech and I hate to defend him but I honestly think he fucked up reading his teleprompter vs an intended snub.  He isn't vindictive like his old man at this stage of his political career.  So, my view is not a dick, just a knob.  (like I've always believed)

I beg to differ.  He has made his views on Canada well known in the past, and his belief that Quebec is the only province of significance.  The whole presentation, with him coming out as MC at times, made me have even more doubts about his actual capabilities other than that of a thespian.  He has no real substance, repeating ad nauseum the same lines over and over again how he was elected to help the Middle Class and raise the Taxes on the top 1%.  He has done nothing but play the "blame game" or take credit for any good that a previous Government initiated.  If you dissect the performances on the Hill, you can see that he has also inserted his "Quota" system in the performances and participants.  (I was surprised to see the first four Mounties walk on stage to be females, and then noticed that 50% of the total were women.  Nothing against women, but it does fall in line with his "filling Quotas".)  I truly believe that he is in no way, shape or form, a "statesman", nor in any way a "leader"; even if he has been elected to that position.

Here is one more of his "dumb other things that Trudeau has said" (Quote of David Akin) from Tele Quebec in 2010: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA1yCIHMJwY

Edited to remove personal attack.

George Wallace said:
Well.....He has managed to piss off a lot of Albertans.
Perhaps so, but then those Albertans need to chill out then. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

George Wallace said:
I beg to differ.  He has made his views on Canada well known in the past, and his belief that Quebec is the only province of significance.  The whole presentation, with him coming out as MC at times, made me have even more doubts about his actual capabilities other than that of a thespian.  He has no real substance, repeating ad nauseum the same lines over and over again how he was elected to help the Middle Class and raise the Taxes on the top 1%.  He has done nothing but play the "blame game" or take credit for any good that a previous Government initiated.  If you dissect the performances on the Hill, you can see that he has also inserted his "Quota" system in the performances and participants.  (I was surprised to see the first four Mounties walk on stage to be females, and then noticed that 50% of the total were women.  Nothing against women, but it does fall in line with his "filling Quotas".)  I truly believe that he is in no way, shape or form, a "statesman", nor in any way a "leader"; even if he has been elected to that position.

Here is one more of his "dumb other things that Trudeau has said" (Quote of David Akin) from Tele Quebec in 2010: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA1yCIHMJwY

*Quote of personal attack has been removed*

Sigh, this adds to decorum here in this forum does it not?

Edited to preserve continuity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back