• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The journey begins

the_girlfirend said:
Hey Celticgirl!

I just saw that you finally received a job offer, Congratulations!!!  :D 
I know it means much to you,
I wish you success in all your endeavors
Take care

Wow, thanks! :) Good luck to you in your journey as well!

Hey Celticgirl!  Also wanted to say congrats on your offer.  I have been following your story, as it is quite similar to mine.  I'm currently home from the Mega for Thanksgiving, about to head into week 8 of BMOQ.  It's a little brutal, but you just have to get through it and play the game.  Your life will really depend on the staff you get.  In answer to your question about the MOC # for AEC, it is 00184.  Get used to saying "OCdt (last name) (Last three of SN), AEC (or Aerospace Control, which is what I say) 00184, awaiting your inspection Sergeant!"  Anyway, PM me if you have any questions about the course that you haven't found answers to on here and I'll try to check this site out whenever I get some freedom.

aecisme said:
Hey Celticgirl!  Also wanted to say congrats on your offer.  I have been following your story, as it is quite similar to mine.  I'm currently home from the Mega for Thanksgiving, about to head into week 8 of BMOQ.  It's a little brutal, but you just have to get through it and play the game.  Your life will really depend on the staff you get.  In answer to your question about the MOC # for AEC, it is 00184.  Get used to saying "OCdt (last name) (Last three of SN), AEC (or Aerospace Control, which is what I say) 00184, awaiting your inspection Sergeant!"  Anyway, PM me if you have any questions about the course that you haven't found answers to on here and I'll try to check this site out whenever I get some freedom.

Thanks, aecisme! I will definitely send you a PM later. :)

Back