• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The CF Chopper Game

canuck101

Inactive
Reaction score
I was just on the www.dnd.ca website and they have this desktop chopper game you can download.

Wow, fly search and rescue missions, eh? Way better than America's Army  ::)

I actually found the game pretty interesting... just didn't quite get why the soldier kept falling from the sky if i didn't lower for extraction.

:cdn:

The CF Chopper Game -  :eek: ...I downloaded and installing it now.

http://www.recruiting.forces.gc.ca/engraph/downloads/games_e.aspx?bhcp=1

ok  seriously

thats just an embarrassment of a game......

Its pointless..  not even cute.

I even tried to chop the rescue guy up with the helicopter blades but no use.  ;)

Insert Quote
Already posted
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/35857.0.html

Wierd I did a search and nothing came up. The game is more of a Desktop amusement then a it is a game.

Not only is this chopper game beyond pathic....Canadian dollars were actually spent to make this garbage. I really do not understand how we could release such poor quality. It really does abosultely nothing for me in the sense that I would want to run to my recruiting office to join based on that game. It is really sad. :boring:

It would not have taken very long to make that little game. It would not have costed much. At least there is sign of them looking at various forms of media to get the message out.

Aww come on... that thing is sweet! Plus I can play games at work without getting chewed out now :)

What the hell was that?!?!?! i wish i had those 2 minutes of my life back. well back to ojt...

That was kinda lame. Also why is the soldier superman? All he does is run around and fly..

thats um  interesting i am still wondering why you don't rescue anybody but the guy you just dropped it will be interesting when the full version comes out

I just like spinning the thing and say "WE GOT A BLACKHAWK DOWN!!!"

Actually I think its pretty sweet!

You have to realize its not a training tool and its not some fancy million dollar combat simulation game.

Its a neat little attention getter. It gives people an idea of what kind of choppers we have, I think the graphics are ok for the size of the download.

I'd love it if a more engaging version came out but this is a great start!

We need a Comm Res version, you drive a LS or a MILCOTS to Timmies on a road move to Shilo perhaps? ;D

I think a major improvement, and something that would actually get attention (and probably end up being one of those stupid things every junior high and high school kid downloads and plays for hours on end, ie like the shockwave site, or whatever) is if it had.... well.... a point. Like actually going and picking people up. Hopefully they address this in the final release (and include a point system, so that the kids have some motivation to play it....).

couchcommander said:
I think a major improvement, and something that would actually get attention (and probably end up being one of those stupid things every junior high and high school kid downloads and plays for hours on end, ie like the shockwave site, or whatever) is if it had.... well.... a point. Like actually going and picking people up. Hopefully they address this in the final release (and include a point system, so that the kids have some motivation to play it....).
i agree and this is just an opinion but maybe the people making this game want the junoir high kids to download it so it could be more of a recruitment tool then actual simulation

Yeah, whatever you say to knock the game, it is still a fun way to waste time at work.  Just set up your desktop icons to make a strategic course and fly through it.  The sar techs are amazing as you can drop them off at a high altitude and pick them up as they are falling. 

Most intriguing game of 2005.

The day that the Canadian army makes a game big like America's army that will be a big success they will recruit a lot of people, but i think that day will never come  :(......

And the chopper game is freaking boring, i need to be really bored to play this "game".

Back