• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The aliens are coming tomorrow

SHELLDRAKE!!

Inactive
Reaction score
Just happened across this and thought everyone should be ready. I guess the reservists in Quebec are. ;D

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/10/all-soldiers-on-stand-by-for-deployment.html ;D

I doubt this is real ...... do we have any other information besides a website with people claiming that they received an email from a lieutenant, as well in the email apparently he is told not to talk about it that much in case he causes a panic, so he post's it on the internet.......... ::)

(Edit): and if this is a prank, could have waited until April

Yay, this should be fun. I hear that theirs more activity of black helicopters too!

::)
Beav

edit: can this be moved to R/C?

The Beaver said:
Yay, this should be fun. I hear that theirs more activity of black helicopters too!

::)
Beav

edit: can this be moved to R/C?

Oh my god I heard that to !!!!!

Let's solve this right now.
Anyone in a reserve unit in quebec got a notice to be on standby?

Oh wait!!! You can't talk about it. Darn it!

why is it reserve units on standby ? and why is it just units in Quebec ? wouldn't it be the entire CF ????

Schafer said:
why is it reserve units on standby ? and why is it just units in Quebec ? wouldn't it be the entire CF ????

Reserves are tasked with Domestic Ops.  As this Space Ship is supposed to land in Quebec, then it would be the Quebec Units who would most likely respond.......unless they become neutralized and require assistance from outside the 20 foot wall province.

Sorry for stacking this thread with replies lol, but hers the translation of the email that's on the main page of the site where this information is coming from.

"The individual has responded to me regarding the french canadian military's involvement with October 14th. Here is the french email the gentleman had sent me:

HERE IS THE E-MAIL I WAS ALKING ABOUT. ITS FRENCH !!

Bonjour à tous,

SITUATION

1. Dans le cadre de l'OP Élocution (l'assistance du SQFT au Sommet de la Francophonie à QUÉBEC le 14-19 Oct 09), le 34 GBC a demandé que le GBT Salaberry soit prêt à déployer dans un délai de 48h en support au SQFT.

2. La Compagnie A GPE a été mandaté de se préparer à déployer afin de supporter le GBT et le FAS.

MISSION PROBABLE

3. SUR ORDRE DU COMMANDANT DE COMPAGNIE A GPE ET APPROBATION DU COMMANDANT DE COMPAGNIE A 4R22eR, le Peloton 2 GPE se préparera pour un déployement possible le 13 au 19 Oct 08 en tant que composante de la Cie A afin de supporter des taches possibles du GBT et FAS

AUCUN MOVEMENT AVANT

4. 14 Oct 08

RV Ordres

5. AUCUN pour le moment

INSTRUCTION ADMIN

6. Comme demandé par le QG de la Cie A, Commandants de sections et det doivent informer leur membres de la possibilité PEU PROBABLE de devoir se déployer en 48h entre le 13 et 19 Oct 08. Ceci peut être fait simplement par courriel.

7. Commandants de sections et det doivent informer leur membres que cette possibilité est IMPROBABLE et a PEU de chance de se matérialiser. En aucun cas les membres doivent s'assoir sur leur kit en attendant un appel. En aucun cas au fait les membres doivent changer leurs plans ou perturber leurs vies civiles à cause d'un scénario hypothétique. Dites à vos hommes de continuer leurs vies comme si de rien était pour l'instant mais que ceci est simplement un ''heads-up''. Ceci DOIT être mentionné dans votre courriel ou appel aux membres de votre section. Je ne veux pas de dérangement dans la vie de nos soldats à ce moment-ci.

8. Commandants de sections et det doivent me confirmer par courriel ou téléphone avant le 12 Octobre 08 à 1000L le nombre de membres qui seraient théoriquement disponible durant la période du 13-19 Oct 08 si jamais un déployment serait nécessaire. Le laps de temps est court et j'accepterai une estimation du chiffre. Vous n'avez pas besoin d'appeller chaque membre pour discuter d'un scénario hypothétique et d'avoir une confirmation de leur présence. On pourra demander plus en détail le mardi 14 Oct 08.

9. Encore une fois, je ne veux aucune panique ou de rumeurs excitées. Ceci est simplement une combinaison de staff-check et de tenir le personnel du peloton informé d'avance.

10. SVP ack à la réception de ce courriel et j'attendrai les chiffres par section et det dimanche.

Capt Nguyen

I Ran through this a translator and it came up with this:

1. Within the framework of l' COp Elocution (l' assistance of the SQFT at the Top of the Francophonie in QUEBEC 14 Oct 19, 09), the 34 GBC required that the GBT Salaberry be ready to deploy within 48h in support to the SQFT.

2. The Company has GPE was elected to prepare to deploy in order to support the GBT and the FAS. PROBABLE MISSION

3. ON ORDER OF the COMMANDER OF COMPANY HAS GPE AND APPROVAL OF the COMMANDER OF COMPANY has 4R 22eR, the Group 2 GPE will prepare for déployement possible 13 at Oct 19, 08 as a component of the Co has in order to support possible spots of the GBT and FAS NO FRONT MOVEMENT

4. Oct 14, 08 RV Ordres

5. NONE for the moment INSTRUCTION ADMIN

6. As asked by the HQ of the Co has, Commanders of sections and det must inform their members of the NOT VERY PROBABLE possibility to have to be spread in 48h between the 13 and Oct 19, 08. This can be made simply by email.

7. Commanders of sections and det must inform their members who this possibility is IMPROBABLE and has LITTLE chance to materialize. To in no case the members must s' to sit on their kit while waiting for a call. To in no case with the fact the members must change their plans or disturb their civil lives because d' a hypothetical scenario. Told your men to continue their lives as so anything was for l' moment but that this is simply a ' ' heads-up' '. This MUST be mentioned in your email or call to the members of your section. I do not want a disturbance in the life of our soldiers at this time.

8. Commanders of sections and det must confirm to me by email or telephone before October 12, 08 with 1000L the number of members who would be theoretically available during the 13 Oct 19, 08 period if ever one déployment would be necessary. The amount of time is short and j' will accept an estimate of the figure. You n' do not need d' to call each member to discuss d' a hypothetical scenario and d' to have a confirmation of their presence. One will be able to ask more in detail on Tuesday Oct 14, 08.

9. Once again, I do not want any panic or of excited rumours. This is simply a combination of staff-check and to hold the personnel of the informed group d' advances.

10. PLEASE ack with the reception of this email and j' will await the figures by section and det Sunday."

direct link. > http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/  you'll have to scroll down a bit till you find it about half way.

Isn't it ironic that the aliens are coming on election day? Im glad my brigade isn't on NTM, if the aliens are coming I need to rake up the leaves before they get here.

why rake up the leaves, when you can hide anti personnel mines under them ? and claymores as well :threat: theirs an idea

Just wondering if any has seen anything in the skies as of yet... or if their power mysteriously went out today. 1hr and 11mins until the visitors arrive.

Edit... Sorry after reading the new posts.. it seems they are coming Oct 15

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/

I know Hollywood movies have taught us that any attacking aliens can easily be thwarted with:
a) Virus (computer or biological), or;
b) Water

But realistically, wouldn't a species that was capable of intergalactic travel have mastered the art of Recce?  Wouldn't they have Biohazard and Environmental suits?  Wouldn't their weapons be far superior to ours?

Instead of being put on NTM, shouldn't we all be bowing down before a merciful galactic overlords?

Perhaps, Tom Cruise - as a senior Scientologist could head up the Committee to Negotiate our Surrender and Enslavement...

...ooh, maybe we'll get to meet Tom Cruise...

But I digress, I must change the linens in the guest bedroom if I'm going to host the overlords at my house!!

Back